Game Thread | Toronto vs. Canadiens | 02/26/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last call on Begin was crap. MacGuire called it interferience, but Stajan just lost control of the puck. That aside, what a great intense period of hockey. Keep it up in the second. Nice to have Kovy back in to lineup.

Did begin go for Stajan's knee or was it a shoulder check? It looked like a clean shoulder to me. A penalty yes. The puck was too far away from Stajan.

I want to see it again. I didn't see attempt to injure. Little help?

Stajan tried to jump out of the way and Begin tried to follow. Looked a little like a minor knee on knee but certainly not intentional.

1. Maple Laffs are lucky to be losing by 2 goals, very lucky. Habs dominated that period. Should be 3-0.

2. Kovalev and Begin are back and their presence is sure being felt.

3. All 4 lines are contributing! PP unit with a goal (mostly 1st line), 2nd line with a goal, 3rd line with a goal, and 4th nearly got one too, good play by Lapierre/Latendresse.

Keep it up guys!

I'm really proud of all the lines tonight, and enjoy the rampage of the fourth line, nice hitting and they keep the puck on the other side, just that the passes are not always there, but atleast he player that is suppose to be there is laying a good hit on a player.

Great first period. Too bad about the penalty. :angry:

Certainly not the way we want to start the second. Hopefully the Habs keep it up another 40 minutes.

GO :hlogo: GO

Didnt they get a penalty for a stick in the face, right in front of the ref??