• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were making audition tapes for "you think you can dance"

more like they were trying out for the special olympics

They were making audition tapes for "you think you can dance"

:clap:

They'll never make the cut. They fall down too much.

Yes keep blaming the goalie, i beleive he had NO chance on 5 or so goals. Lets talk about the leaders Koivu, Souray, ryder a quality minus 7, don't blame them though it's all about the goalie. This has to be the WORST defensive team i think i have seen. i think my rec team could beat them provided we didn't take penalties. They need a defensive coach.

Effort was pathetc the first half of the game again. They woke up a bit in the second and part of the third. Obviously the lack of effort in the first was the goalies fault as well.

I will give alot of credit for the few who played hard, Kosty, Pleks and Lapierre. Good work guys too bad know one cares.

The good news is the Habs keep moving up the draft board.

I do not like to be negative about this team and there were lots of good things happening tonite but I fear that with this kind of goaltending and defence it will not matter how much offence we generate. This is not the oilers team of the 80's that can score 8 goals if needed. We are probably finished for the year . I believe this was a devastating loss for this teams confidence. I would like to think they could recover but I will not be suprised if they fold like a cheap tent from here on. I think we are now in next year country. I wonder how much abby will get as an unresticted free agent?

I do not like to be negative about this team and there were lots of good things happening tonite but I fear that with this kind of goaltending and defence it will not matter how much offence we generate. This is not the oilers team of the 80's that can score 8 goals if needed. We are probably finished for the year . I believe this was a devastating loss for this teams confidence. I would like to think they could recover but I will not be suprised if they fold like a cheap tent from here on. I think we are now in next year country. I wonder how much abby will get as an unresticted free agent?

Not only is the confidence and morale on this team shot, I think unless there is a miracle between now and year end it is destroyed to the point that only major offseason roster changes will do any good. If Gainey brings back largely the same compliment of players I will be extremely frustrated. Better to go out and get character guys who hate losing, preferably with some skill.

the quest for a top 10 choice as officially begun tonight.

what a bunch of lame-o.

it's just too bad that the trade deadline as been advanced by two weeks.

So, Why wasn't the firesale held again?

Because BG has to grow a set of balls...

I think he has too much estrogen in him...someone feed him some steroids PLZ

Last time I checked, I dont think it's illegal for GM's to use illegal substances :lol:

hmmm

well I'm off to hit on the girls at 24hr fitness

they know they want me

with me and my hot bod

you know that's where most of the players heads were at today, somewhere else.

at 24hr fitness in St Louis, fantasizing over a 6'7 monster's hot bod?

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.

I believe we need a defensive coach whose specialty is the defense position. Unlike Jarvis who was a defensive forward.

It's like having your O-line coach work with your D-line, "Because he played against great defenders"

Until that happens we are going to be in TROUBLE.

Can't stop turning the puck over, can't get the puck out, can't stop the swarm once it starts...Sound familar?

at 24hr fitness in St Louis, fantasizing over a 6'7 monster's hot bod?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

no they spotted a siren calling in the stands and just stared at her beauty all night. (that's probably way over your head BTH a couple more years of schooling and you'll know what I'm talking about ;))

This team is never ready to play. Please Fire Carbo! If he isn't then Fire Gainey as well. Pat Quinn for coach and GM!

Oh Gawd no, please not hamburger patty quinn. please!!!

is the nhl draft dictated by how bad you are or is it done by lottery like the nba?

well it's both.

every team that hasn't made the playoffs have a lottery ball, the closer the last you finish, the more balls you have in the pot. they draw only one ball and who ever wins it move up as much as five spots.

IE: montreal is to pick 10th overall but wins the draw, they would pick 5th and all the 5-6-7-8-9th place teams would go back one spot.

lets say philly 1 his dead last but phoenix wins it, the yotes would have 1st choice while philly would pick 2nd overall.

Pat Quinn for coach and GM!

ok lets not get crazy now. there is no need to bring an old drunken irishman into this mess its bad enough now.

and before you get carried away I am irish :lol:

Um the team hasn't been ready to play for years. STOP blaming the coaches for the players laziness. Do you really think Carbo says before the game " hey guys this is a very important game, so i want you not to play hard, please don't skate and take penalties". I doubt it. The coaches and management have like 20 cups, the team 1. Dandy for Detroit.

Hey Guys...Working so missed the game. Glad I did by the score. Looks like we are secure at the goaltending position and I'm glad that we didnt waste resources on a veteran goalie.

Seems like a good plan to keep Souray and not secure up the goaltending...making a blind push for the playoffs.

Wonder if the same people will argue this after tonights game.....you know who you are.

ps.. we should be able to win a game scoring 5 goals.

pss...we could have had a veteran goalie....any moron knows this

Since you didn't see the game, the defense was far worse then the goaltending. Plus Buffalo had half there regulars out. No effort again. I would bet they had 30 turnovers in that game.