Vice President Cheney suffers blood clot in leg

Pierre the Great

Hope he recovers from it (this is from a non-political standpoint just wishing good health to another human being in the world without criticizing Cheney's political views and decisions that I am not aware about in any way, go Habs go).

Hope he recovers from it (this is from a non-political standpoint just wishing good health to another human being in the world without criticizing Cheney's political views and decisions that I am not aware about in any way, go Habs go).

Yeahh, i gotta agree with you on that one.

-->Get well soon Cheney.

My mother just went through this and had a stroke. I guess I will not understand this hatred towards a politician. I hope he gets well as his family must be very concerned.

Sorry to here about your mother.

But Cheney has no heart, he's a cold assassin, war criminal, who feeds on blood. He's a sick human being and deserves all the medical problems he gets.

But Cheney has no heart, he's a cold assassin, war criminal, who feeds on blood. He's a sick human being and deserves all the medical problems he gets.

Pierre, that is completely innappropriate... and perhaps inhuman.

Cheney is a fellow human being, as regardless of how much I might disagree with his policies, positions, and actions, I cannot wish such ills on another human.

Really Pierre, that is horrid.

well people sure wished ills and wish ills on top 'liberals' here, along with bin laden, saddam (when he was living), al-zaqari (when he was living), and in general muslims and hispanic speaking immigrants (according to my uncle and extended family).

I'm just throwing it right back at the people down here in my area who go after people like michael j fox etc.

well people sure wished ills and wish ills on top 'liberals' here, along with bin laden, saddam (when he was living), al-zaqari (when he was living), and in general muslims and hispanic speaking immigrants (according to my uncle and extended family).

I'm just throwing it right back at the people down here in my area who go after people like michael j fox etc.

you want to imitate the perceived animalistic aspects of those you do not respect?

Also, as has been repeated a million times on this board: We are not your neighbours in St. Louis. We are not your family members. Nothing you say here can possibly "get back" at any of them. Your personal enmity with these people really has nothing to do with anybody here, that's what a blog is for.

Edited by simonus