Game Thread | Bruins vs. Canadiens | 03/20/07

Spider-Man NL

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge - Intense game

WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON :hlogo:

HALAK WITH THE SHUTOUT :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo!

Color commentators from CJAD are idiots. One of them just said, "this loss is the final coffin in the Bruin's season"? Talk about making no sense. He didn't even correct himself.

Way to go Halak! This ought to be a confidence builder!

Halak gets a first career shutout, Habs equal Carolina's 80 point total, Bonk, Latendresse, Kovalev & Kostitsyn have great games.

:clap:

Color commentators from CJAD are idiots. One of them just said, "this loss is the final coffin in the Bruin's season"? Talk about making no sense. He didn't even correct himself.

That happen to every human being alive. It's unfair to call someone an idiot because of something like that.

I kind of enjoy their commentating - except maybe for seeming eternity it takes them to spit out what just happened (the crowd's going wild, you know something happened... say it!) Anyway, saying they're 'idiots' for a minor mis-speak doesn't seem to fit the crime.

Most likely Bergeron for Canada.

Halak was very Huet like everything seems to hit him in the chest and stick.

Kovalev was amzing tonight as was Kostitsyn and Latendresse.

Kostitsyn's deflection pass to Latendresse for the goal was incredible.

I kind of enjoy their commentating - except maybe for seeming eternity it takes them to spit out what just happened (the crowd's going wild, you know something happened... say it!) Anyway, saying they're 'idiots' for a minor mis-speak doesn't seem to fit the crime.

Your right, just one example of many. They fumble through everything they say, and they don't really say that much ... I listen to it because it is my only option ... but I find their quality pretty low.

I guess for my comment it was the messed up expression that broke the camel's back.

A lot of work to do yet.

They need to close out at 6-2 minimum to get the 8th seed.

It is going to be tough.

Closing out at 6-2 the competition would have to go:

Canes 5-3-1

Leafs 5-3-1

Isles 6-4

Rangers 5-4

Bolts 3-4-1

The games in hand really hurt right now. Somebody is going to get hot.

Let's hope it is Halak and the Boys :clap:

Edited by Wamsley01

Worst possible results around the NHL. Leafs win, and NYI and Bolts go to overtime. Now 2 of our competitors share 3 points!

Good thing about our future match ups is that we control our own destiny still. We have a game against the Leafs, and 2 against the Ragers.

Worst possible results around the NHL. Leafs win, and NYI and Bolts go to overtime. Now 2 of our competitors share 3 points!

Good thing about our future match ups is that we control our own destiny still. We have a game against the Leafs, and 2 against the Ragers.

We still have 2 gms left against the Rangers? Didn't realize that.

Another positive is that if the Habs tie the Canes/Isles/Leafs/Rangers they will probably hold the tiebreaker.

Barring 2-3 OT loss points if they all tied with 92 points the Win totals would be as follows.

WINS

Montreal 43

Toronto 41

Carolina 42

Isles 40

Rangers 41

Focus on our points, the chips will fall correctly if we do well.

Great stuff for Halak, anyone at the game to tell us a bit more about how he played?

Playoffs always better than drafting with the chumps.

Well if you hold the tiebreaker it is like playing with an extra point.

If Montreal goes 6-2 then the Leafs can go 6-3 and still finish behind them.

That would force the Leafs to go 6-2-1 or 7-2.

It is a nice hammer to hold

Great game. I've been waiting to see Halak get his first shutout! He's got it and can do it again. GO HALAK GO!

GO HABS GO!

keep it up. we need to ride this momentum in a big big way!

GO HABS GO!

Yeah baby we can do it! Let's a make the playoff and play those Sabres!!!