Andreï Kostitsyn

JoeLassister

They couldn't give him away in the middle of the season when a lot of teams were shorthanded due to injuries, but they will be able to trade him in the off season? :huh:

They will give him away along with some cash.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they won't. Teams are not allowed to give other teams money under the CBA.

You can still do Sammy plus a pick for a player or a lesser pick. Not saying it will happen, but Sammy can be dealt, just not for anything resembling an asset.

You can still do Sammy plus a pick for a player or a lesser pick. Not saying it will happen, but Sammy can be dealt, just not for anything resembling an asset.

I'm not saying it won't happen. Just that we can't send cash to get rid of him. We could take back some other underperformer with a big contract but that doesn't help much.

I see. The new CBA is still fresh. I still think he won't play next season for the Habs.

You can say that Latendresse and Pleks are responsible for the goals but the fact remains that on both plays they got a pass that left no one between them and the goalie.

That is dead wrong. Latendresse had to undress that defenseman long after getting the puck. Plekanec also had a defenseman between himself and the goal when he got the pass. Watch the bleeping replays.

Your right about the Latendresse goal but Plekanec was sent in alone it was only after Thomas made the first save that there was defenders infront of Plekanec. (if you are talking about the Canadiens 2nd goal aginst the Bruins last week in the 6-3 game)

That is dead wrong. Latendresse had to undress that defenseman long after getting the puck. Plekanec also had a defenseman between himself and the goal when he got the pass. Watch the bleeping replays.

You're right about the Latendresse goal. I forgot he deked by a defender. But you're dead wrong about the Plekanec goal. I suggest you watch the bleeping replay.

My favourite was when Kosty was on a breakaway but dropped the puck back for Plekanec. Also, in the same game when he delivered a floater to Higgins from behind the net.

My favourite was when Kosty was on a breakaway but dropped the puck back for Plekanec. Also, in the same game when he delivered a floater to Higgins from behind the net.

that was a top notch NHL play !! hands on this kid are amazing !!

He looked a little more intimidated against Ottawa and Buffalo.

The ice was bad in Ottawa and he was fighting with it most of the time and lost it very too often easily.

Against Buffalo he was playing a bit on his heels he was more positionning himself than digging and powering the zone like we saw him the last two weeks.

I am pretty sure that someone will talk to him and that we wil see him play great against Boston tuesday.

Otherwise i expect the kid line to be broken for the last two crucial games.

He looked a little more intimidated against Ottawa and Buffalo.

The ice was bad in Ottawa and he was fighting with it most of the time and lost it very too often easily.

Against Buffalo he was playing a bit on his heels he was more positionning himself than digging and powering the zone like we saw him the last two weeks.

there will be growing pains along the way but I would love to see this line stick. I think the blend is perfect; they just need play with a bigger edge.

• 2 years later...