Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

who the heck are these teenage hockey players who haven't hit puberty yet as your avatar CS?

who the heck are those sugar daddies you put as avatar PTG ??? :P

Edited by marky_and_komi

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A.J. Thelen of the Vancouver Giants. Currently up 2-1 in game 7 of the WHL championship final. :)

Now, it's hometown boy Kyle Turris. A possible 1st overall pick this draft. ;)

Don't you mean Spetz? Who's Razor? :lol:

Don't get me wrong. I like the Senators, but I have "reasons" as to why I don't want them to win. Buffalo will win tonight. I believe in that team. :clap:

Yeah but I call him Spitz. Like the sunflower seeds. How the heck do you not know who Razor is, haha.

Spezza started the play, Razor turned away all 15 shots *sarcasm* and the Sens totally outworked the Sabres. This is our year, dammit.

OUR YEAR!

Yeah but I call him Spitz. Like the sunflower seeds. How the heck do you not know who Razor is, haha.

Spezza started the play, Razor turned away all 15 shots *sarcasm* and the Sens totally outworked the Sabres. This is our year, dammit.

OUR YEAR!

When I think of Razor, I think of Andrew Raycroft. :P

It's NOT your year. It's the Wings year! :clap:

Heck, if the Ducks make the final, I'll cheer for them(Edmonton will get the first rounder then anyways so no point in cheering against them). :o

Really? Wings have already played two very physical teams, I don't see how their vets can hold up enough to even make it past Anaheim.

Meanwhile the Sens have been making the playoffs look like a walk in the park. Pens in 5, Devils in 5 and now a 3-0 lead on the best team in the league. They haven't even broken a sweat.

Even Anaheim is going to have problems with the Sens.

I was going to root for Anaheim but I was pissed off at them for beating the Canucks. It's official. I'm cheering for the Ducks now. :lol:

Ducks for Cup! :clap:

It will just be so brutal to live in Ottawa as a Habs fan this summer and next season if the Sens win the cup. I just can't imagine going to 4 games next season and have to listen to those ignoramisus say dumb ****.

It's already bad enough. Please God knock out the Sens.

Please God knock out the Sens.

Your prayers got answered. Ray Emery will start the next game for Ottawa. ;):P

It will just be so brutal...

I feel your pain. I have heard that Ottawan's can be as annoying as the worst traits of the Canadiens' fan and the worst of the Leaf fan combined into one annoying combo.

All this "the cup must come to Canada" stuff I find dumb. Who cares? May the best team win.

Also, if they win you know it's going to be Ottawa EVERYWHERE. Good ol' Joe Blow's who care little about hockey nevermind the SENS will be wearing their jersey this summer :angry:

I personally find that behavior cowardly. Leaf fans and Habs fans have long suffered at each others jokes. We have guts versus the idiot who buys a jersey - how brave - NOT!

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

All this "the cup must come to Canada" stuff I find dumb. Who cares? May the best team win.

So true. at the beginning of playoffs I cheered for

1. Ducks

2. Sharks

3. Pittsburgh

4. Vancouver

5. Tampa Bay

6. Minnesotta

7. Buffalo

8. New-Jersey

13.Rangers

14.Islanders

15.Ottawa

Ottawa ant Toronto will always be the teams i'll hate the most, dude it's Ontario :lol: no cup for Ontario please !!!!

I feel your pain. I have heard that Ottawan's can be as annoying as the worst traits of the Canadiens' fan and the worst of the Leaf fan combined into one annoying combo.

Also, if they win you know it's going to be Ottawa EVERYWHERE. Good ol' Joe Blow's who care little about hockey nevermind the SENS will be wearing their jersey this summer :angry:

I personally find that behavior cowardly. Leaf fans and Habs fans have long suffered at each others jokes. We have guts versus the idiot who buys a jersey - how brave - NOT!

This is exactly how I feel. In the end, they are all teams. An American team could have more Canadians on it than a Canadian team. The thing I know that many don't want happening is Senators fans bashing the rest of us saying "HA HA...your team sucks.....we won a cup and you didn't." :lol:

All team's fanbases have their intelligent fans as well as the idiots. There will always be those idiots but every fanbase has them. I will still cheer for the Ducks however. :D

Sens for national glory!

:blink:

If the Sens win, your Canucks will be known as the only Canadian team to never win a Stanley Cup. :lol:

It's lose/lose/lose for you as the alternatives are a Southern Californian team, which you hate and Detroit, which you hate.

:blink:

If the Sens win, your Canucks will be known as the only Canadian team to never win a Stanley Cup. :lol:

It's lose/lose/lose for you as the alternatives are a Southern Californian team, which you hate and Detroit, which you hate.

ah the Jets and Nordiques never won. And yes they count even though they do not exist.

and who cares if the Canucks will be the only canadian team without a cup.

Its better to be fashionably late then super early. Because then you look like a nerd.

ah the Jets and Nordiques never won. And yes they count even though they do not exist.

and who cares if the Canucks will be the only canadian team without a cup.

Its better to be fashionably late then super early. Because then you look like a nerd.

You realize you just dissed the Habs at the end there as well, right?

Pierre thinks all Habs fans are nerds!

or in the Canucks' case, to never show up at all.

I'm taking the Vancouver approach to this. If the Canucks win or lose it doesn't matter, I can escape to the mountains or take a walk on a nice spring day.

Me thinks Montreal Media is soo obsessed with the Habs because they have nothing better to do during those cold, bitter winters. ;) ;)

or in the Canucks' case, to never show up at all.

eh, partying is overrated.