Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine what 17th Ave. was like last night. I hope the cops really cracked down on them, nothing like urinating in front of businesses.

The people who go on the Red Mile, those are the bandwagoners. Theres two ways to point them out. 1) They have one of those red jerseys and 2) They go on the Red Mile.

WHERE WERE YOU PEOPLE WHEN THE FLAMES ALMOST LEFT CALGARY!?

17th is like Spring Garden Rd in Halifax except 10 times superior. I love 17th Ave SW. I hope people show better appreciation for one of the best cosmo stretchs in Canada

You've been to Calgary? I didn't know that.

Yeah, 17th Ave. is really nice, especially on a warm summer day in July. Then you've got all the 20 something women in their summer clothes everywhere you look. :clap:

Kinda hard to attract that when theres puke, urine and other unknown substances everywhere though. I don't think it's that bad anymore though, the city kind of learned after 2004. I went down there last year after the Flames went up 3-2 on the Ducks, wasn't too impressed. Started chanting Ducks in 7 and had people yelling at me. Had a cop tell me it'd be a better idea if we just left, haha.

You've been to Calgary? I didn't know that.

Yeah, 17th Ave. is really nice, especially on a warm summer day in July. Then you've got all the 20 something women in their summer clothes everywhere you look. :clap:

Kinda hard to attract that when theres puke, urine and other unknown substances everywhere though. I don't think it's that bad anymore though, the city kind of learned after 2004. I went down there last year after the Flames went up 3-2 on the Ducks, wasn't too impressed. Started chanting Ducks in 7 and had people yelling at me. Had a cop tell me it'd be a better idea if we just left, haha.

Lived 2 years at 2619 14th ST. and 16A St. SW.

I don't think it is anymore.

14th St 17th Av SW - in around there. 16A St. where I lived is right off of 17th Av. Just when 17th starts up the hill out of the valley.

Just put " 1438 17 avenue SW, Calgary, AB " into the search field at http://maps.google.com/

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN