Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the Falmes got outshot 51-15. Calgary lost 3-1 :puke: :puke: :puke:

The Calgary Lames do it again. ;)

They're the Flames. I'm a Canucks fan. What am I going to say? :lol:

Sheesh.. what a brutal hit on Eaves.. the league has to do something about all the head hunting. It is the same play that nailed Koivu. They see the guy coming around the net, one defender either blocks the view of the guy coming (in Koivu's case) or pushes the guy around (as in Eaves just now) and the other guy puts his shoulder pad right into the guys head.

total intention to injure. No penalty...

Colorado: 44 wins

Calgary: 43 wins

The OTL point has to go. We could've put on a better show then the horrendous crap the Flamers are producing. I can already hear the wheel falling off the bandwagon.

dallas apparently hasn't sold out game 4 yet. The PA announcer was advertising ticket availability.

congratulations to Mike Ribeiro who actually has 7+ minutes so far tonight(end of 2nd), 5 of which at even strength!

vancouver D men throwing up some ridiculous hail mary outlet passes.

dallas apparently hasn't sold out game 4 yet. The PA announcer was advertising ticket availability.

A lot of teams don't release all their tickets right away. They save some up for the fans who are willing to camp out or stand in lines for hours on end to get them, the real fans. I remember people saying the same thing about Tampa Bay during their Cup run, even though on the telecast the announcers mentioned that practice.