Anaheim Ducks Win The 2007 Stanley Cup

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed up until the end of the Minny game and during that game Cuthbert is praising Scott Niedermayer.

Healy: "He's one of the best defenceman in the league. Behind Niklas Lidstrom and maybe Kaberle but he's definitely up there."

Kaberle? WTF?

Turco did play well last night. Not taking anything away from him, however, we made his night easy by taking shots from the outside. We weren't able to get right in his face last night. The team looked tired and that's what I predicted. A 3 line team vs a 4 line team is what is was and it was a lot harder on us especially losing our top 3 defesive players in Cooke, Kesler and Burrows.

With the loss last night, I'm hoping the defense picks up its play as last night was one of the worst performances I've seen from that group. Way too sloppy. Last night, there was only one brightspot and that the emergence of Jannik Hansen. :)

If we can get at least Burrows back for Sunday, and we come out with a better performance(which is what this team usually always does), I like our chances Sunday.

I started this thread worried about Turco being enough to even the score against Vancouver and Luongo. I'm still concerned.

Vancouver fans, hold on. My predictions on team strength in the west are SJ, Ducks and Dallas - Sorry. I'm hoping for Nashville but :?-

I love to brag when I get hockey right. What did I say about Turco? My ego needs it. It's great until until OneSharpMarble brings me down to earth :angry: ( :P ).

We really need a sarcastic emoticon.

Go Pittsburgh.

Ryan Whitney scores 1-0

Nice setup by Sid

Ottawa - Pens game has been a fine display of phantom reffing. Those buffoons are missing half the real calls and then calling some of the weakest crap all year.

The reffing in this league gets worse every year.

Pens still have not managed to match the Sens energy when it counts IMO. It's like game 1 but in this game Pittsburgh is far more in control of their game and are buckled down. Still going for the same result if the Pens can't pick it up in the 3rd in spite of a good road game.

Some may find it strange that I started this thread with only little tidbits of info and not other series input. Maybe I should go edit it. Having said that I think some of you may start to understand why I didn't even BOTHER :angry: to mention the Flames and Wings. Not that anyone else in here didn't know or disagree. This is pathetic Calgary.

On another note I have BAD NEWS for Sens fans.

THE IGLOO!

Mario Lemieux, Jaromir Jagr, Ron Francis, Mark Recchi, Rick Tocchet, Tom Barrasso and on and on.

TWO STANLEY CUPS. The Igloo that chanted cruelly "1940" at the Rangers upon elimination in '92.

Pittsburgh is cold and ugly to visit. Take in to account that the franchise has the pieces falling into place to be deadly for years to come. The fans know it. Lemieux is in the house tonight. Sid is ready. The fans know the team is staying in Pittsburgh. It's been a while for them.

I remember 1991 and '92 - it's going to be LOUD!

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN