Game Thread: Game 2 - Hamilton @ Manitoba - 06/05/07

mathieu30

GO DOGS GO!

My bet is no Grabs or Bourdon tonight. Shall be interesting to see how the Moose respond. If the Dogs win, then I believe this series is theirs for the taking. :rolleyes:

Anyways, here's to a good game guys. ;)

Interesting. Bourdon and Grabner are both playing. :huh:

2-1 Moose!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, I couldn't help it. ;)

Lapierre scores. 2-2. Luc Bourdon has got some developing to do still. :rolleyes:

What a change. 3-2 Dogs. :lol:

Sounds like a good game. Trading chances back and forth.

Good game. Here's hoping game 3 is just the same. This time maybe the Moose stealing a game? B)

Price with 41 saves, and a first star. Outstanding! Wonder how much help he had from his friends (goal posts and D). I think the three star selection gives it away!

Three Stars:

1. HAM - C. Price

2. MTB - M. Raymond

3. MTB - Y. Tremblay

When you win a game, your goalie takes first star, and the next two are from the opposing team, you can almost be certain that your goalie was phenomenal!

Price with 41 saves, and a first star. Outstanding! Wonder how much help he had from his friends (goal posts and D). I think the three star selection gives it away!

Three Stars:

1. HAM - C. Price

2. MTB - M. Raymond

3. MTB - Y. Tremblay

When you win a game, your goalie takes first star, and the next two are from the opposing team, you can almost be certain that your goalie was phenomenal!

From the sounds of it, he was. The Moose couldn't put it past him their offensive flurries. Nonetheless, Mason Raymond continues to show solid improvement. Not a single point and 2nd star. Says a lot. ^_^

D'Agostini first goal of the playoffs and a winning goal :clap:

Price performance is phenomenal, there is no other word for that.

Question, who's the captain of the Dogs?? I assumed it was Baines but i am not sure.

8GP, 6W, 2.18 GAA, 0.928 Sv%

Not bad for a kid who was playing junior hockey a couple of weeks ago.

Oh, and another example of how confident this kid is..

did you see the equipment he was wearing yesterday?

image03.jpg

Question, who's the captain of the Dogs?? I assumed it was Baines but i am not sure.

I thought Chips was our captain this year. Can anyone else confirm this..?

I thought Chips was our captain this year. Can anyone else confirm this..?

No he's not, the Dogs don't have a Captain, although Baines I guess is the closest to being the C. Ferland, Baines and Jancevski were the A's.

Boy am I glad the Dogs are rolling.

With 2-1 snoozefest after 1-0 snoozefest in the NHL it is great to see a team excelling in the playoffs.

Let's hope this is similar to the 85 Sherbrooke Canadiens where the kids are about to make the leap and impact the big club next season.

Price looks to be the real thing, this kid just continues to surprise by surpassing every expectation that i have for him. Can't wait to see this kid suit up for the Habs.

eeeuh??

Op zaterdag droeg hij nog z'n 'oude', blauwe vaughn uitrusting, en tijdens de wedstrijd van zondag had hij z'n nieuwe uitrusting aan. Aan zo'n nieuwe uitrusting is het wel even wennen, laat staan dat je ze even gaat omwisselen in het midden van een belangrijke periode. Niet iets wat je veel zal zien. Natuurlijk worden uitrusting steeds meer gepersonaliseerd en worden ze makkelijker in te breken maar het blijft toch iets niet alledaags. Price heeft de fabriek van Vaughn bezocht nadat hij van Tri-City naar Hamilton kwam, enkele weken geleden, en daar heeft ie die nieuwe uitrusting laten maken. Hij beschikt dus hooguit enkele dagen over die niewe spullen. Zegt veel over hem. Die jongen is sterk tussen z'n oren. :)