Duuude Ricky mahn stop smoking the peace pipe

Pierre the Great

Almost forgot about the US War on Pot hehehe, it isn't exactly "performance-enhancing" or especially bad for the body, why is it included in athletic testing? Didn't some Canadian snowboarder test positive for pot at the Olympics but they let him keep his medal?

Almost forgot about the US War on Pot hehehe, it isn't exactly "performance-enhancing" or especially bad for the body, why is it included in athletic testing? Didn't some Canadian snowboarder test positive for pot at the Olympics but they let him keep his medal?

Yeah, I've never quite understood that. There are really no positives to smoking pot for a certain sport and the health hazards are on par with tobacco/alcohol. It seems kind of silly if you ask me.

And yeah, he tested positive and kept his gold medal at the Nagano games. I remember my elementary principal came into my class and gave us a talk on why "drugs are bad for you." :lol:

Because it's an illegal susbtance.

ross rebagliati in nagano in 98. really small traces of weed was found in his blood. àI think he kept his medal because pot wasn't on the banned substance list at the time.

Shawn White's nickname is the "flying tomato"

Calling someone an idiot is still lame though. And how is White even connected to this thread?

By the way, I find it ironic that you called him a poser, considering the first post of this thread. :rolleyes:

I swear that flying tomato idiot is high all the time. I hate that poser boy, Shaun White.

actually I met him once, he seemed a nice guy.

Ah.

anyways, i dont think that many teams were that interested in him.

But I don't think the new Stalin oops Commissioner is going to let him in the league.

:rolleyes: If Pacman Jones wasn't a pro athlete, he'd be out of a job. He should count himself lucky that he's already made millions and has a job to come back to next season if he keeps his nose clean.

I meant Stalin in a good way. Tagliabu never came down hard on these idiots.

Next person that needs the iron fist for a year is Michael Vick.

Goodale has to become bad cop. Which is good.

Because the NFL is having an image problem. Those United Way commercials aren't cutting it anymore when every morning there is a story in the paper about some NFL player getting into trouble.