Cheer on Canada's Team!

les_glorieux

I just don't like Chris Pronger

So basically your saying you think Pronger should not be considered Canadian is because of YOUR dislike of someone you've never met. Not because he's married to an American girl or that his kids are American ( only because they were born here probably when he was working in St. Louis ) or because he has a home here. Your mad because he left a Canadian team on bad terms which nobody really knows why but him and kevin lowe. I'm sure you also don't like him because of the recent article that he says that the Canadian press is harsh and how he doesn't like them.

So let me ask you a question PTG are you going to renounce your American citizenship when you finally move up to Canada ?

So let me ask you a question PTG are you going to renounce your American citizenship when you finally move up to Canada ?

most likely. I don't owe the country I was born in anything.

Plus I'm pretty politically active. And since the current trend in Canada among the right is to ridicule anyone with dual citizenship then I'll get rid of it. Part of me wants to forget the past 20 years anyway.

What I'll probably do is when I become a natuaralized citizen I'll walk across the border go to court renounce, walk across the peace arch, turn around looking at the US, rip up my Social Security Card and walk into the sunset like a movie and move on with my life.

Because I see my situation as I'm moving to Canada to stay there. So what's the point of me keeping my american citizenship?

most likely. I don't owe the country I was born in anything.

Plus I'm pretty politically active. And since the current trend in Canada among the right is to ridicule anyone with dual citizenship then I'll get rid of it. Part of me wants to forget the past 20 years anyway.

What I'll probably do is when I become a natuaralized citizen I'll walk across the border go to court renounce, walk across the peace arch, turn around looking at the US, rip up my Social Security Card and walk into the sunset like a movie and move on with my life.

Because I see my situation as I'm moving to Canada to stay there. So what's the point of me keeping my american citizenship?

.....sure, ignore the rest of his post.

I've answered why I don't like Chris Pronger countless of times. He never really asked a question until the part he asked a question. So I answered that.

He was showing you how moronic your opinion was. Each time someone counters your argument you ignore that post, or you quote one sentence from it and pretend he no one ever said the rest.

Anyways, I will be cheering for Anaheim, but not because of how many Canadians they have.

WTF!! Cali habs fan in his statement criticized, he did NOT ask a question.. he criticized PTG's opinion period! thats not a question, and so its PTG option to comment on his statement. Come on you think PTG doesnt sleep at night because of Pronger? he dont give a "bleep" about him I'm sure. He doesnt like him thats all Are you gonna tell him who to like or not? he's just shooting off the bat... and bringing in stuff about Campbell is completely moot! has nothing to do with it... LOL

LOL I'm wasting my time here reading your blabs!!

LOL I'm wasting my time here reading your blabs!!

you're right - please stop wasting your time!