Leafs and TSN

alexstream

I read in the Forbes article on NHL Teams' worth that Bell-Globemedia (however they write it) is part owner of the Leafs with "Teachers"...

Today, I was watching RDS (sister station of TSN) and I saw the copyright at the end ->CTV-Globemedia (however they write it)

All that to say...

TSN

is

part owner

of

The Leafs!!!

:o

So stop whining about how much they are biased!!! They SURE are biased and are entitled to!!! They own them!

:P

lol

And no just to make it clear you are watching RDS your not giving money to the Leafs, nor are you giving money to the leafs if you are watching CTV, reading the Globe and Mail or watching TSN.

Just to make it clear. When they say a 'corporation' they are implying 'stockholders' the stockholders are the folks not you paying your cable bill.

I have Leaf TV and there really is not the intense homerism that The Stupid Network, Communist Broadcasting Corporation, SportsNut display. So if my RDS $$$ goes back to the teachers pension fund or Leafs then so be it. It is the only way I get to see the Habs in Ontario.

Go HAbs....

Edited by InsaneAVSfan

It has never really bothered me that TSN is so biased towards the Leafs, it is when CBC is. But I think I have just gotten used to it now, and watch RDS instead even though I don't speak French.

do I ever hate RDS...talk about Homers.

Good article on the CBC playoff ratings in the star.. really good email from a reader (I will let you guess who that is :) ).

http://www.thestar.com/article/217631

In any case, the CBC always shows the leafs, now they are confused why people are not watching Ottawa in the finals... Outside of the Ottawa region, who even gets to see the Senators......

do I ever hate RDS...talk about Homers.

lol.. it's different when they're biased FOR us.