Begin hurt?????

habsfan_69

reporters are saying that steve begin got hurt last night when he ran into a player on the ice but if that is true that wil be a big loss because steve has been one of montreals best player especially when he knocked nylander flat on his back

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::ghg:

I read that he left the arena on crutches. Doesn't exactly sound good. He would be a huge loss, he always gives 100% and isn't afraid to play the body.

Did Ribs just have the wind knocked out of him? His knee looked weird as he went down, but seemed fine after he got up.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

I read that he left the arena on crutches. Doesn't exactly sound good. He would be a huge loss, he always gives 100% and isn't afraid to play the body.

Did Ribs just have the wind knocked out of him? His knee looked weird as he went down, but seemed fine after he got up. [/quote

The Score reported that Ribs had a pinched nerve in his neck. I don't know.....Boston is sure bashing him though.

Yeah, they aren't happy with Ribs. Someone gave that as a good reason to dress Langdon -- and I definitely agree. Gotta keep the skill guys safe.

About Begin, I think it happen when McGillis lost his stick in the Bruins zone and sort of lunged at Begin's knees. I'm not sure if it was a cheap shot, but he didn't have to do it.

But for sure I've got no doubts Begin will be back. I mean look at the guy he returned 1 month early from his other injury. He's a freeking warrior. He'll play, I'm positive, I just hope it won't affect his effectiveness.

No need to worry, Begin and Ribeiro did not practice today but Begin WILL play tomorrow and Ribeiro is likely to play as well ... (according to sports30)

This is a big relief. Begin is one of the biggest keys to the Habs success.

I just read an article for The Gazette that made it sound unlikely that Begin will playe tonight:

"Begin is another matter. Julien conceded that the forward has a leg injury after being hit by the Bruins' Dan McGillis, and that's consistent with the fact Begin left the Bell Centre Sunday night on crutches. It will take a visit to Lourdes to get Begin into the lineup tonight and that will put the Canadiens' depth to the test."

I hope to god that Begin isn't hurt. He has helped the team so much this year with his hard hitting and his talent. I want to know what happened to Ribs. I scared me to see him go down like that. I thought that he might have seperated his shoulder but he did get a little practice time in today which is good. Martin Lapointe, worry about your own team not the Habs, he's not going to fake about being hurt so shut your mouth and leave it be!

WE GONNA WIN 2NITE!!!!!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!!

:ghg::ghg::ghg::hlogo::hlogo::ghg::ghg::ghg: