Keenan Returns!

Again happy to see him back behind a bench. As opposed to behind bars. Where he should be at times. But I'm not bitter...

Welcome back Keenan.

This is going to be hilarious. THE LUONGO VS KEENAN SAGA CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Huselius is doomed once again. Let's see if this turns out to be a good move. It could just as easily dismantle the Flames. ^_^;)

Here's the typical 101 How to run an NHL Hockey team beginning General Manger Class

Rule 1

Mike Keenan =

poison_80sbighair.JPG

to your NHL club

please if you ever come in contact with Keenan call the

Poison Control immediately.

:lol:

That's a terrible shot of Poison, this one is much better:

poison_BC.jpg

Jokes aside, I think this could prove to be interesting. I wonder if Bertuzzi will sign with Calgary now? :lol:

the flames fans are drowning themselves in their money they make off the ground at the moment.

I think the Flames fan is running for the mountains right now more so then the PC party after losing a Calgary seat in a by election which just happened to be King Klein's old riding to the Liberals.

How funny a day its been in Cowtown.

Is this the apocalypse?

Keenan was set to work as some sort of advisor/supervisor for the Swedish Hockey Federation. And now he's heading on to Calgary?

Glad we dodged that bullet. :ninja:

Yeah, I get the paper out of the mailbox this morning and his mug is the first thing I see. I just gave it a :huh: look, it has train wreck all over it. I knew this would happen though, a new coach with Playfair as assistant. I called it somewhere. On MSN, on the boards, to a family member. Don't really remember but I called it.

Bad pick though Sutter, bad pick. I mean, I think Keenan's style will suit the team since they're so inconsistant. They need a disciplinary type who'll run them into the ground when they go into their funks. But he also won't be Sutter's puppet which is what Darryl wants.

To me Keenan is and always will be a computer virus in an office building. Once he gets on one computer and can freely enter the network, soon the whole building is crashed and work stalls.

I mean look at his track record here, everywhere he goes he somehow dismantles teams even if he's not the GM. People just don't want to pay for him.

People still hate him here for the Pronger for Shanahan trade. While Pronger turned out good, it was the start of the beginning of the end of Hull in St Louis.

This wont change anything. Huselius will be fine. If anything this will motivate the flames to try harder. If you cant get a sutter behind the bench is keenan not the next best thing for a hard working team? As long as Keenan is sutters puppet its an improvment.

P.S. Why all the negativity.. and maybe the conservatives havent done much.. but they havent ruined anything either.. which is more than I can say about the liberals.

Well, if you're a Flames fan you must be hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Keenan will really not be a good thing for the young guys on Calgary like Dion Phaneuf. Erm, and as for Huselius, Tanguay, etc, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to convince Sutter to trade them.

Well one thing is for sure now the Nucks will own the Flames next year.

yup.

Only people that gain from this is Edmonton fans and Vancouver fans because Keenan is like Lex Luthor on Smallville in that dream when it shows he becomes President. He opens the doors to sun flowers and then touches the flowers and everything dies.

Keenan kills hockey teams.

I don't believe in jinxs. Jinxs only work when people actually believe in jinxes and think they're doomed. Then you get a couple thousand people believing in a hoax and bam! people actually then believe that jinxes exist, when they don't. They're just thoughts in your head. Its not real, time to wake up now everything is going to be okay. :)

I don't believe in jinxs. Jinxs only work when people actually believe in jinxes and think they're doomed. Then you get a couple thousand people believing in a hoax and bam! people actually then believe that jinxes exist, when they don't. They're just thoughts in your head. Its not real, time to wake up now everything is going to be okay. :)

If you don't believe in jinxes then you'll need a better argument than "every team Keanan goes to somehow dies" to prove that this was a bad move by the Flames. :)