Habs Vs. Leafs

koivu-11

Toronto has: Wellsteen, Stajan, Poggsteen, Antrosteen, Ponikarovsteen, Steen, and ?, and ?, and White, and ?, and ? I won’t even entertain listing Colaiacovo, the guy can barely play a shift without getting run over and heading to the bench for a short cry.

:lol::lol::clap:

9. Hmmmmm, I think I’ll trade a hot Finnish goaltending prospect (when Finnish goalies are killing it in the NHL) and pick up a goalie who had the worst season of his life, let alone his NHL career, and have him start 70 games, and feed him to the media… Brilliant!

awesome move JFJ !!!

9. Hmmmmm, I think I’ll trade a hot Finnish goaltending prospect (when Finnish goalies are killing it in the NHL) and pick up a goalie who had the worst season of his life, let alone his NHL career, and have him start 70 games, and feed him to the media… Brilliant!

awesome move JFJ !!!

The Laffs will never accomplish anything noteworthy with JFJ at the helm.

I thought he would be too busy taking pot shots at Samsonov or Perezhogin to write anything legible, this isn't but its better than the usual trash he writes.

I laugh when I think people pay to read Eklunds site and he has "bloggers" like this writing there.

Truely enjoyed reading that... Brilliant! Almost inspired!

Edited by Chips

I thought he would be too busy taking pot shots at Samsonov or Perezhogin to write anything legible, this isn't but its better than the usual trash he writes.

I laugh when I think people pay to read Eklunds site and he has "bloggers" like this writing there.

ya...you definitely do not have to pay to read the site...or the bloggers...in fact, you only pay for 1) a chat room, 2) fantasy games, and 3) the rumour chart (which sucks btw). I read Hockeybuzz.com pretty often, but mostly because they have talented bloggers on there, Eric Engels included.

I think the Leafs did a nice pickup in Vesa Toskala (and even Mark Bell could straighten it out again)

Will now Raycroft Backup??

Damn man, they have Toskala! Ofcourse not elite, but a damn good goalie!

They have 2 backup goalies now big deal. It just means next years sting will be that much more when they just miss the playoffs and realize they have no picks for the next year either. :lol: