Habs Tickets

CBHabs_fan

Hi guys. I'm looking at going to a game at the Bell Centre and need a little bit of guidance on which is the best pair of tickets. Obviously I want to be down low and on the side where the habs shoot twice. I know that sometimes ice level can be hard to see the far-end etc. and I'm not too familiar with the seating at the centre. I wonder what you guys think about these options:

Section 115 Row H

Section 115 Row AA

Section 115 Row o (what does lower case row mean?)

Basically looking at similar seating Section 116, 121, 122, 123

Im wondering how low is too low (if such a thing). Also which sections are the best, and what do the lower case rows mean.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

ps. This is for the December 15 habs/leafs game, so I wanna get it right!

Thanks

CBHF

ask jmmr

he's to one with the fancy seats and the fancy toque and the fancy sweater. :P

If you ask me from the nose bleeds, in a corner you see really well!!

Well fellas, I can get anyone of those seats mentioned and then some, so I'm really hoping for some real input. Maybe there is no big difference between ice level and top of the reds, but for the amount of people on here saying they go to games, I figure somebody must have some feedback.

if you can afford it the Desjardins club seats are the best in the house, plus all of your food and beverages are included with your ticket price (excluding beer of course)

But if you really want the lower level get higher seats (that way you can see into every corner)

Hi guys. I'm looking at going to a game at the Bell Centre and need a little bit of guidance on which is the best pair of tickets. Obviously I want to be down low and on the side where the habs shoot twice. I know that sometimes ice level can be hard to see the far-end etc. and I'm not too familiar with the seating at the centre. I wonder what you guys think about these options:

Section 115 Row H

Section 115 Row AA

Section 115 Row o (what does lower case row mean?)

Basically looking at similar seating Section 116, 121, 122, 123

Im wondering how low is too low (if such a thing). Also which sections are the best, and what do the lower case rows mean.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

ps. This is for the December 15 habs/leafs game, so I wanna get it right!

Thanks

CBHF

That's your best bets...best of both worlds ( 123 would be my choice though)

or you can see them all here:

http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/toronto_maple_leafs/

I know this is the ACC in Toronto, but the views from buildings in newer arenas are all the same now.

click on the section and it will show you the view.

Good luck! (take me with you lol)

Edited by Habitforming

That's your best bets...best of both worlds ( 123 would be my choice though)

or you can see them all here:

http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/toronto_maple_leafs/

I know this is the ACC in Toronto, but the views from buildings in newer arenas are all the same now.

click on the section and it will show you the view.

Good luck! (take me with you lol)

First Habitforming great link to the 3D rink. loved it.

Secondly, IMO lower bowl reds. Top end would be my choice of seats at the bell center. Either side would work but I prefer; seeing the habs bench so I can watch the bench and their reactions, as well as the coaches as they interact with the team.

If its fan interaction and a gang/party like feeling your after then head to the second level and upper bowl for loads of fun with everyone up their.

GO HABS GO GO HABS GO GO HABS GO

Thanks guys, I'm tempted to get seats at row AA, on ice level, but was worried about seeing far corners, etc. as DaveHabs mentioned. Anyone have experience at this level? Thanks again for the input.

Thanks guys, I'm tempted to get seats at row AA, on ice level, but was worried about seeing far corners, etc. as DaveHabs mentioned. Anyone have experience at this level? Thanks again for the input.

I sit in the BB's in 107 on a regular basis, not the corner but you can see pretty much everything the Habs do not have that weird glass that distorts the image.

Best seats though would be at the blue line where the Habs shoot twice about 15 rows up.

If you want my suggestion!

I would love to have tickets behind any teams bench just to hear what coaches have to sy to players and refs..

alot of F bombs I presume :lol:

I sit in the BB's in 107 on a regular basis, not the corner but you can see pretty much everything the Habs do not have that weird glass that distorts the image.

Best seats though would be at the blue line where the Habs shoot twice about 15 rows up.

If you want my suggestion!

Yep right. I use to buy tickets from a guy on Ebay in the 335 greys. GREAT view. Almost every seats in the Bell Centre offers a nice view anyway.

check this out CBHF : habs shoot twice on the right of the picture. 123 is a GREAT spot row H would be awesome.

centrebellws8.png

Yep right. I use to buy tickets from a guy on Ebay in the 335 greys. GREAT view. Almost every seats in the Bell Centre offers a nice view anyway.

check this out CBHF : habs shoot twice on the right of the picture. 123 is a GREAT spot row H would be awesome.

I think my tickets are in the 333 section. I haven't got them yet. I will be right at the edge of an upper section. ( that is the description from the guy who gave them to me.) I'm flying from Fort Mcmurray Alberta, staying for 5 nights. (Never been to Montreal before.) And I'm watching the Nov 2 SAturday game against Toronto and the Monday Buffalo game.

I think my tickets are in the 333 section. I haven't got them yet. I will be right at the edge of an upper section. ( that is the description from the guy who gave them to me.) I'm flying from Fort Mcmurray Alberta, staying for 5 nights. (Never been to Montreal before.) And I'm watching the Nov 2 SAturday game against Toronto and the Monday Buffalo game.

Wow that will be amazing!

Have a great time.

123 eh? Thanks, what about on the other side at 114 / 115. I suppose that would be similar? Do you think any lower down would be ok??

123 eh? Thanks, what about on the other side at 114 / 115. I suppose that would be similar? Do you think any lower down would be ok??

yeah it's basically the same. the only difference is wich view of the bench you want to have...

edit : i think row H is the best view, but row A is freaking near the ice. Again, depends on what you feel...

I will be at that Monday game on Nov. 5 also. Picking up tickets on Saturday, section 204 row C.

The best seats I've ever had view-wise were a pair that were right on the red line, approx. 15 rows up.

Edited by sbhatt

I will be at that Monday game on Nov. 5 also. Picking up tickets on Saturday, section 204 row C.

The best seats I've ever had view-wise were a pair that were right on the red line, approx. 15 rows up.

i'll be there too section 316, if anyone want tickets for tuesday agains ATL go see my other thread in Habstalk...