Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Hurricanes de la Caroline | 10/26/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs need to be careful.. Carolina is an explosive team. We can't let them back in the game. Play boring, forechecking and keep them down.. they are riled up now...

That goal should not have counted.. if the guy was not fighting with Boo Boo, Boo Boo would have been able to clear the puck.

Woot.. Pleks gets point number 4.. just want the team needed!

You are absolutely right. Sitting back can kill.

Carolina is pumped after that penalty shot goal.

And now they have a PP

Im stuck listening to the radio. on account that i live like a trillion miles away.

sigh.

I survived on the radio for 10+ years! Still a million times better than nothing ;) Don't mean to rub it in folks, just in case anyone was not aware it was available.

Furthermore, if any of you live in Kitchener, ON, and don't mind listening to the games in French, you are most welcome to my pad!

.Get it back to the 1st period. We have to go back on the attack. Looked like we were trying and failling a trap there. Good time to work on it if that was the case. Pretty bad period there, let's drive this to double digits.

Go Habs Go

Wife is glad I convinced her to draft Pleks in her fantasy draft. However, she had us losing in her pool. :blink:

12 goals in 5 periods. wow im lovin it :clap:

Tough I have to give big props to Carolina for not simply giving up. They dont intend to give us that game for free even tough we kicked their ass in the first period. The Habs will have to play good defensive hockey to keep that advance but I have fait in Marrkov, Harmlik, Komisarek, Bégin, Smolinski , Chipchura and most importantly Huet to keep that advance in the next period and score a much deserved W and 2 big pts in the standings.