Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Hurricanes de la Caroline | 10/26/07

Spider-Man NL

You don't bench a player because of a PK mistake 6 on 4...

Hmm, do you know of a better way to get a player to learn from his mistakes? ;)

Serisouly though, that 6 on 4 should have been killed (and technically was). :P It wasnt just Begins fault, Brisbois was equally oblivious to the goal scorer on their right. Basically all 4 of the Habs were focused on the Florida player at the point with the puck. None of the Habs were looking at anything else. The 2 Habs on the right side were redundant could have been replaced by pylons for all the good they were doing. That cant become a habit or the same result will occur. Better for Habs to learn that now, then Game 7 Cup finals. ^_^

Great game thread as usual Spider :D

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to get Lats off the 2nd line... Kovy comes around waiting to feed him and instead of taking a step forward to give Kovy an opening, he stands there like a dummy waiting for the puck. He needs to move his feet!

Is it me, or is Pleks getting stones of hands in close? He seems to score more easily shooting on the rush or pass then when he is wide open and deking. ....

Chippy!!!!!

Hmm, do you know of a better way to get a player to learn from his mistakes? ;)

Serisouly though, that 6 on 4 should have been killed (and technically was). :P It wasnt just Begins fault, Brisbois was equally oblivious to the goal scorer on their right. Basically all 4 of the Habs were focused on the Florida player at the point with the puck. None of the Habs were looking at anything else. The 2 Habs on the right side were redundant could have been replaced by pylons for all the good they were doing. That cant become a habit or the same result will occur. Better for Habs to learn that now, then Game 7 Cup finals. ^_^

Great game thread as usual Spider :D

I watched the replay recently and they were at the end of a long shift, exhausted. They had collapsed into a tight box, on all sides. There were two extra men on the ice, not just one. Someone was going to be wide open regardless.

I don't see any reason to blame anyone. No one was oblivious or way out of position, imo. Let it go..... :)

Huet seems a bit shakey tonight, he is getting in the way, but having trouble reigning them in, catching, etc. Hope he settles down, Carolina always burns us on rebounds and scrambles.

I would have preferred Price tonight, Huet tomorrow.

I'm listening on CJAD. It sounds like there are 7 people in the crowd. It reminds me of the old Sampede Wrestling they used to show in western Canada on CBC. You can hear individual people saying stuff in the crowd. Ha-ha.

I'm listening on CJAD. It sounds like there are 7 people in the crowd. It reminds me of the old Sampede Wrestling they used to show in western Canada on CBC. You can hear individual people saying stuff in the crowd. Ha-ha.

they seems to have a reasonable crowd. They are starting to get into it.

well that sucked