Game Thread | Flyers de Philadelphie vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 11/01/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to win this game...can't get into the habit of dropping two in a row at home. It'd be nice if Ryder and Latendresse showed up for this one.

You have 1 in 2 Latendresse shown Ryder still dragging down the bottle.

Koivu is stellar, not because he scored a goal he did everything perfectly

in the first.

Souray who? Hammer is the best D we could have. Why did Calgary gave up on this guy ??

Money?? With oil money no taxes, bad decision there. I like him a lot, he is not that guy we saw

with the Isles ansd the Tampax Bay.

Hopnestly Kots is doing the best he can, Dandenault too, Slowminski is the oddd men out on this trio.

Dandenault is playing great at offense i never though i would say that!!

Chipchura is the usual self, great a little mistake in the zone but he is the rookie not Kosto with a soft

pass to Timonen and go back to the bench.

Gorges and Breezer together it's like playing russian bullet:))

Huet must stand up and people gert over smurf Brière.

My highlight so far was the Komisarek fight. I've watched him wash a lot of faces and get into a lot of shoving matches over the last few years, but he seemingly wouldn't throw a punch with anyone. I was worried that he might get a reputation of a player who talked a good game but wouldn't back it up. That fight was probably the last piece of his development as a physical defenseman at the NHL level.

I think Ryder is playing pretty well.

He can't win. He shot and shot and shot last year and was knocked for "one dimensional, doesn't pass, etc)

He is playing a better overall game this year and his offense has suffered. He will get over it and be a better overall player, just give him some time. He is certainly putting in good effort tonight, imo.

I think Ryder is playing pretty well.

He can't win. He shot and shot and shot last year and was knocked for "one dimensional, doesn't pass, etc)

He is playing a better overall game this year and his offense has suffered. He will get over it and be a better overall player, just give him some time. He is certainly putting in good effort tonight, imo.

i agree

We should create a word for Quebec born hockey players who don't have the stones to suit up for the Habs. Something derogatory to quickly describe Briere in one or two syllables.

You can't force a guy to play somewhere just because he's a native son. It's a waste of energy. He made his choice, and it was his to make. Don't worry about the guys who aren't on the team, care about the guys who are.

WOW!!! just WOW!!!

SCORES!!!

KOVALEV!!!

You can't force a guy to play somewhere just because he's a native son. It's a waste of energy. He made his choice, and it was his to make. Don't worry about the guys who aren't on the team, care about the guys who are.

I think you missed my point. If you create the word and it takes hold, it can become a very powerful thing. Next time this situation arises, a French player might think twice before ditching the Habs because he doesn't want to be branded as "____". I couldn't give a damn about Briere in particular, I just hate the fact that Briere's decision could snowball among other players.