Barry Bonds Indicted on Perjury and Obstruction Charges

Fanpuck33

I hate this. I hate when American Congress has to get involved in stupidities that don't matter. "We're thinking of the kids" - my ass.

All they want is media attention. The country is at war and this is what they spend millions of dollars on.

It's just like when Shane Doan was to be in a hearing with the Conservatives for maybe saying something that might have been offensive in an incident that may or may not have happened with a French player who maybe wasn't there that was spotted by a ref who thinks he heard....

Great Minds think alike I guess

I hate this. I hate when American Congress has to get involved in stupidities that don't matter. "We're thinking of the kids" - my ass.

All they want is media attention. The country is at war and this is what they spend millions of dollars on.

It's just like when Shane Doan was to be in a hearing with the Conservatives for maybe saying something that might have been offensive in an incident that may or may not have happened with a French player who maybe wasn't there that was spotted by a ref who thinks he heard....

it's not congress, it's a federal court.

He's been charged with obstruction of justice and perjury. I agree that whether he used or uses steroids shouldn't really be a criminal matter. By lying under oath is a different matter.