Game Thread | Boston vs. Habs | 11/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Boston is about to get a penalty to last them the rest of the game...

We may not have won the fights but I'd rather have the two points.

it dont matter if you win the fight, its having the parts to stand up for your self and your team... go habs go

Edited by KEEP26

I'm not suggesting they don't stand up. They had the stones, just Chara's a beast and the B's are going home with no points.

no i agree with you, maybe came out wrong

As far as I know we have nothing near an enforcer in the organization. Never a fan of taking up a roster spot with them, but after these last 2 games I would love to have one. Do we throw Pheonix a tidbit for Daniel Carcillo the light heavey weight champ of the west?

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

i love to get ryan clowe, fight and still can played hockey, his 1 Cousin, his one of my best friend and was in my wedding party, and he tells me his a big habs fav...

As far as I know we have nothing near an enforcer in the organization. Never a fan of taking up a roster spot with them, but after these last 2 games I would love to have one. Do we throw Pheonix a tidbit for Daniel Carcillo the light heavey weight champ of the west?

you only need one for a few teams so he'd be in the press box most of the time. we have had some and got rid of all of them