Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Maple Leafs de Toronto | 11/27/07

Spider-Man NL

I have never seen so many easy simply plays to clear your zone not executed....

We should have a new game for the habs player.. are you smarter then a 5th grade house league player... off the boards stupid...

Zone clearance is terrible. Dump the puck out.

LOL, apparently, I agree completely.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was begining to wonder if this was former habs night at the acc :o :ghg: :ghg:

Isn't that always the way? It seems former Habs and French Canadians all play better against the Habs then they ever did or would for the Habs.

LOL, Koivu interfered.. hmm. there was a penalty call on the play for him being tackled.. stupid healy...

Koivu pushed Toskala's pad as he was being tackled. He was clearly stretching, so Healy was actually right on.

Koivu pushed Toskala's pad as he was being tackled. He was clearly stretching, so Healy was actually right on.

no way, he was tackled.. you tackle a player and he hits your goalie its your fault....

How many leaf goals have we seen after they bowled over our goalie....

no way, he was tackled.. you tackle a player and he hits your goalie its your fault....

How many leaf goals have we seen after they bowled over our goalie....

I'm not arguing the tackle, but Koivu used it as an excuse to stretch out and impede Toskala.

and I for one do not get it. They started the season as one of the best now koivu and the rest seem to have forgotten how, and how many centres do they have as coach's? that I do not get

sorry I meant to quote the comment on losing faceoffs

Edited by habs rule

What ever happens tonight, the habs have played down to the oppositions level, again..

the worse defensive team in the league and they make it a tight game...

:huh: so if they dont blow them out they suck? What game are you watching and exactly ow many mon-tor games have you watched :huh: :ghg: :ghg: