Game Thread | Habs vs. Panthers | 28/12/07

Cataclaw

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt see any of the goals yet but I'm not convinced aboot Ryder. However Lats definitely seems to be back on track at least. Not long ago it was looking like Lats would barely hit 10 goals this season and now he's probably on pack for almost 25. :hockey:

3-0 Habs. What a start to the period. Turned the game on and Lats had just scored. Then, bang, bang its 3-0. Ryder finally nets a goal. Good to see. Great outlet pass by Gorges and nice tip by the Cube over to Gorges and takes a hit to make the play. Too bad the PP couldn't put the game out of reach. Not many chances for Florida.

Go Habs Go.

These new lines are realy looking good, what will be done with Begin and Smolinski when they're ready to come back?

That is a good dilemma to have, just in case other injuries occur. Not only Begin and Smokes, but Chips is also out of the lineup right now. One would have to think Smokes or Chips would centre the 4th line. But with the way little Kosty has played so far, there is no way Carbo can take him out. Tough to see where Begin will play. Maybe for Streit, but Streit has a place somewhere. I think O'byrne will get sent back down.