Game Thread | Habs vs. Rangers | 03/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 of the reasons why the Habs are having success lately is that the D are standing their ground and not conceding the entire neutral zone when the other team clears or attempts to clear the puck out of their own end. In this game the Habs havent been doing this much at all.

Also they need to be stronger on the forecheck.

They were doing a bit of both of these things in the 1st period, since then not so much and look at the score. :(

Only a fool dumps on a player he dislikes every chance he gets. Koivu has an assist in this game by the way, and has created multipe scoring chances. Why havent you been saying the same about kosty for taking the charging penalty, or komi for roughing. Or any other player who ever took a penalty in a game and we give up a powerplay goal. Honestly, the mindless Koivu bahing is getting a little old.

What roughing? Come on that was a dumb call. The charge was a result of the Rangers taking liberties and Kostitsyn stepping up. Bad penalty but a fired up one. How does that compare with the hook? I maybe a fool, but I call it like I see it. I do praise Saku when he performs. It just seems like I don't ever because he seldom delivers on his side of the bargain lately. Is it right to attack certain players whenever they perform poorly, such as Breezy and Ryder, but not every player who falls short? No player is above critisism in my mind, if they aren't earning there cheque each and every shift.

Oh, I have an autographed photo of the captain above my desk, guess I hate him.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

Not much you can do when your 2nd line is always sucking the Big One...

Koivu took a stupid penalty when we were in complete control of the game.

Huet gave up a weak goal on that power play, then another weak goal soon after

The team started panicking

4-3 Rangers

we look like morons troughout North America.

Thanks Koivu

Koivu took a stupid penalty when we were in complete control of the game.

Huet gave up a weak goal on that power play, then another weak goal soon after

The team started panicking

4-3 Rangers

we look like morons troughout North America.

Thanks Koivu

I'm getting tired of waiting for Saku to wake up. He plays like he's a 39 yrs old has-been waiting to retire...