Thanks for the memories Sheldon - Part II

Nilan

Souray would be beaten numerous times in the corners, he lost alot of 1 on 1 battles. Hamrlik wins way more then he loses.

Souray would punch someone after the whistle and take a roughing penalty. That isn't tough. Wining battles is. That's what i meant.

Simple, Souray only stuck up for team mates a few times. Gorges does all the time. Hamrlik has never been that type of player.

That's all i meant by tougher.

Souray was the A on a team that didn't make the playoffs, Hamrlik the last 3-4 years played on winning teams. If your king of the losers, you still a loser.

I only mean Souray was over rated and Hamrlik is under rated by people on the board. SOuray has way more holes in his game compared to Hamrlik.

I'm not trying to pick fights with Souray lovers, i just think Hamrlik is way better.

By the way, Sheldon underwent season ending arthroscoping shoulder surgery yesterday.

I feel for the guy, but boy am I glad he is no longer with us! Especially at 5.8 million$ per year!

By the way, Sheldon underwent season ending arthroscoping shoulder surgery yesterday.

I feel for the guy, but boy am I glad he is no longer with us! Especially at 5.8 million$ per year!

Just one of the reasons why I fought tooth and nail with posters last season about dealing him before the deadline.

This time, the grass was a hell of a lot greener on the other side. He was our McCabe, and Gainey was a wise man to not overpay him to stay.

I loved Sheldon when he unleashed the howitzer and I loved him when he knuckled up when nobody else would. But I also could not stand

to watch another Spezza/Crosby move that left him in the same situation as many of the models he dated, scurrying around picking his underwear

off the floor as he looked for an escape route.

He was a one dimensional player, coming off a career season. You do not pay players for 5 seasons at a price for a season they will never replicate.

Just one of the reasons why I fought tooth and nail with posters last season about dealing him before the deadline.

This time, the grass was a hell of a lot greener on the other side. He was our McCabe, and Gainey was a wise man to not overpay him to stay.

I loved Sheldon when he unleashed the howitzer and I loved him when he knuckled up when nobody else would. But I also could not stand

to watch another Spezza/Crosby move that left him in the same situation as many of the models he dated, scurrying around picking his underwear

off the floor as he looked for an escape route.

He was a one dimensional player, coming off a career season. You do not pay players for 5 seasons at a price for a season they will never replicate.

:clap: Didn't he have like 66 career goals, 26 of which came last year? His big goals were awesome, especially the ones that went DING off the crossbar and in, when he'd just step into it from the slot and everyone would be off their seats in anticipation a few seconds before. But he just had too many holes in his game, and he really was like our McCabe, except even McCabe is probably better all-around.

Edited by Neech