Was an Innocent Pool Question. . .

JLP

It was an awesome game. Every team's allowed to have a bad defensive game every now and then. This team can score so it shouldn't be such a worry....for now. If they let in that many against from a NW rival though, I will kill them personally.

I'm joking of course. They should always allow ZERO and always score FIVE or more. :D

:?- :o:huh: ... :clap:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all.

It's always good to have converters from the dark side... even if it is horribly temporary.

Well I've said it many times. The Avs have always been my 2nd fav and although it seems I'm only temporarily switching this is most likely permanent.

I do NOT see the sad sack of the whales organization EVER having success when it matters most. I've become more open minded and while I can understand that team still has a lot of potential, just looking at the forward corpse makes me want to puke. The Canucks making a big time UFA signing makes me laugh because it basically never happens. Especially for the good. Messier is all I'm going to say. There's a reason why Neely become a HOF after he left Vancouver and with Luongo, not even he can help them anymore. He's just going to leave once the contract's up because Nonis is so zeroed in having a great backend, the forwards are going to pretty much always be lackluster. I hope I'm wrong but it's just TOO good to be true.

Alright. It's officially permanent.

Anyways.... 1-0 Wild early. Rolston.

Let's hope ze Avs tie it.

2-0. The dreaded Gaborik.

Q blows his top and the team was given a bench minor. Apparently the refs missed two blatant calls on the Wild....

Smyth-Arnason-Jones is the only line that seems to be doing anything so far.

Edited by Captain_Stealth

FINGER!!!!! Sakic with a great pass.

Stastny and co putting on a lot of pressure.

The Wild almost scored a goal on a turnover. Turning out to be a VERY exciting game.

SMYTH!!!!!!!!! Salei with the shot from the point. Typical Smytty goal.

2-2!

Goal has been given to Salei now. Still, great work by Smytty going to the net. Just where he belongs.

Wolski has 2 secondary assists so far. Still assists nonetheless.

Late fury here by the Wild ones. Avs survived it thankfully but they're back.

Impressed with Finger so far.

Overtime is upon us. 2-2. Grab a point but the wild things get one too.

Great hockey back and forth but the damned wild things score. Gabby and Demitra shouldn't have been allowed to get away 2-1. That's just asking for trouble.

So anyways, the division looks to be Minny's. Foppa and his dumb groin/foot can't be trusted. :P

hmm stealth didn't take my advice. lol

I don't want to join Pronger's fanclub mahn. :P

i knew this would happen. stealth quits the team and they have the highest scoring game all year. lol

They've scored 6 before(Minny for example). I won't lie though... I watched the whole game almost. I missed Nazzy's goal but I saw everything else. Nazzy was absolute clutch and I can't believe how well the team played.

I'm STILL an Avs fan first though. Avs will win on Tuesday.

They've scored 6 before(Minny for example). I won't lie though... I watched the whole game almost. I missed Nazzy's goal but I saw everything else. Nazzy was absolute clutch and I can't believe how well the team played.

I'm STILL an Avs fan first though. Avs will win on Tuesday.

sure sure i know you too well. The more you say your an avs fan and the more they win. You'll sub consciously think, if i root for the Avs, Canucks win. If I root for the Canucks, the Canucks lose. lol superstitious

sure sure i know you too well. The more you say your an avs fan and the more they win. You'll sub consciously think, if i root for the Avs, Canucks win. If I root for the Canucks, the Canucks lose. lol superstitious

Pierre, I cannot believe you drove Stealth to become an AVS fan ^_^

Funny thing about Cannucks fans, I cannot hate them, I cannot disagree with them most of the time because Vancouver is a great place. Plus one of my favourite coaches of all time Roger Neilson coached them and he left an impression on me why people have a passion for this hockey team.

One day Vancouver will win a cup if they dont screw up the talent they have now. Build from the goalie out (Luongo). Build up a credible defence of youth and experience. And bring in a good mix of talented forwards. (I don't trust the twins, Morrison or Naslund)

Once Vancouver fixes the forward lines with more grit and CONSISTANT talent I say look out! There is some young guys on this team that other teams would love to have, so I would say this team has a bright future if the right moves are made. Where I differ from Stealth is that I don't think that overpaid softy centre from Tampa Bay would do anything for this club. NEED TOUGHER FORWARDS...

Just my 2 cents.

Pierre, I cannot believe you drove Stealth to become an AVS fan ^_^

Funny thing about Cannucks fans, I cannot hate them, I cannot disagree with them most of the time because Vancouver is a great place. Plus one of my favourite coaches of all time Roger Neilson coached them and he left an impression on me why people have a passion for this hockey team.

One day Vancouver will win a cup if they dont screw up the talent they have now. Build from the goalie out (Luongo). Build up a credible defence of youth and experience. And bring in a good mix of talented forwards. (I don't trust the twins, Morrison or Naslund)

Once Vancouver fixes the forward lines with more grit and CONSISTANT talent I say look out! There is some young guys on this team that other teams would love to have, so I would say this team has a bright future if the right moves are made. Where I differ from Stealth is that I don't think that overpaid softy centre from Tampa Bay would do anything for this club. NEED TOUGHER FORWARDS...

Just my 2 cents.

I totally agree but I believe your last statement was on Richards.... that's where I kind of disagree. I wanted Richards to play WITH Nazzy. On this team Nazzy isn't falling off the face of the Earth because he's washed up but because there is no one on this team that can play HIS game. The twins are basically it in his skill range and they play the cycle and Nazzy is no where near as effective in a cycle system. He needs to find players who can take and receive a pass and storm in off the rush with. Bertuzzi was this kind of player and it helped he was so freaking strong too. That's ALL he needs. He's shown glimpses he's still there and last night was another. What a way to lead your team at a crucial point in the seasn. He was hitting everything too and knocked over Iginla! :lol:

This team as is when healthy and confident is dangerous but I agree, if they had anything that resembled an Avs offense this team would be unstoppable. This team has one of the best backends in hockey already. It's so deep that they might have to move out Krajicek at the least and he was their best dman early this season. This team has a dangerous sniper in Michael Grabner who I think very well could make this team next season as well as the talented 2 way Jannik Hansen. Hansen was the BEST player at training camp last fall but injuries prevented him from making the team. Naslund will probably be back at a huge discount but I can't really see Morrison coming back after the last injury he sustained.

Daniel-Henrik-Gritty RW

Naslund-Raymond-Grabner

Burrows-Kesler-Hansen

Pyatt-Shannon-Pettinger

Cowan/Brown/Rypien

Mitchell-Bieksa

Ohlund-Bourdon

Salo-Edler

Krajicek/McIver/Weaver

Luongo

MacIntyre

If the forwards are injected with that youth the Canucks could easily nab Hossa for whatever he costs. Only question is IF Grabby is truly ready. He IMO is exactly what they lack right now.

I'm an Avs fan though now guys. I'm not lying.

Alright I'll carry on the team, root it to victory.

You and the Canucks go perfectly together.

You both are whales that will keep drowning(and choking).

haha i'm a coalition builder, i find the right people to create a team.

Okay....

You being a different whale is going to help the Canucks find the devine interventions of imortality and win the cup?

Wow. :lol: