Game Thread | Habs vs. Kings| 08/03/08

lazy26

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing for the broken glass....we were running around since they scored!!!!

Crawford was MAD, (I would be too) since hopefully it'll take the momentum away from them. Better start skating (in our own end guys) or it'll be trouble.

Well ....

Gui has the weight of the world off his shoulders thanks to Serge (he is so great and I love how Carbo is double shifting him once in a while)

Serge also created the Breisbois goal.

And guess what Sergei was on the ice for the Koivu goal as well.

Halak is playing great he has made at least 7 great stops tonight how we kept him in the minors for so long under HUET boggles my mind still.

Habs= lucky

The score should be the other way around, way to many turnovers and running around.

Hope we can add some insurance in the 3rd!

:ghg:

Go Habs. Nice 3-1 lead, but i would say lucky to be ahead. Some timely goals but the Kings have more of the pressure. Halak seems fairly solid in the nets. The boys can't sit back, gotta start skating. Nice goal by Lats on a great pass by S. Kosty and good pinch by Gorges. Gorges playing with more and more confidence every game. He is bypassing Bouillon on the depth chart very fast.

You're a real glass is half full kinda guy huh?

If we're talking beer, the problem isn't that I notice there's half a glass of beer missing.

The problem is that someone's drunk half my ****ing glass of beer.

Re: the Habs, also known as the Cardiac Kids, are notorious for sitting back on their heels and trying to hold off for the win. And after the end of the second period, I'm sure many are thinking it too.

Now, seriously, who the hell drank my beer?

Habs= lucky

The score should be the other way around, way to many turnovers and running around.

Hope we can add some insurance in the 3rd!

But we're a goal-scoring machine now. We only need to show up 10 mins in a game --half of them on the PP-- and still win by 3+ goals!

But we're a goal-scoring machine now. We only need to show up 10 mins in a game --half of them on the PP-- and still win by 3+ goals!

Highest scoring team in the NHL after the habs scored 2 in this one :B)