GAME THREAD: Habs v. Leafs | March 29

simonus

Overall lackluster play all round..............................................too much standing around etc.

You'd almost think we've already secured the #1 seed in the East and are just playing these games out................

Oh well :wacko:

Good teams don't play them out.. they tune up for the playoffs.. go in playing well, not with bad habits...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs need that goalsong back. I hate "Vertigo", and hate even more that the Leafs stole our goalsong.

Hell, I'd take the theme to "My Little Pony" over Vertigo, providing we heard it a lot (which means we scored a lot).

Good teams don't play them out.. they tune up for the playoffs.. go in playing well, not with bad habits...

I agree in theory... but the 93 habs lost 5 of their last 7 regular season games.

Who's doing the colour Millen? He just said Toskala's got the best glove hand in the NHL..................... :wacko:

He meant to say the best glove hand he has ever seen. As you know, they guys only watch the leafs.. so he is comparing to Raycroft. :)

Who's doing the colour Millen? He just said Toskala's got the best glove hand in the NHL..................... :wacko:

I was gunna post that!

Yep it is Millen. And bedore the game cherry said Go leafs Go.

Just F'ing pathetic :puke:

higgins has really been working hard these last few

He's looking like Jan Bulis. Twelve breakaways a game and misses every one of them.

I like that he's working hard and earning chances but I wish he could finish them.