Best Online Gambling

JLP

Poker Stars

ditto i'm +200$ all time

PKR is cool if you wanna try for fun (for money too...)

Edited by JoeLassister

I had a friend who got caught up in online poker. Used to hang out with him all the time, even did an NCAA dynasty with him and another friend over the summer. He started gambling, and we haven't seen him in 6 months now and have only heard from him once, when he said he was coming over and then never showed up.

I started 1,5 year ago cuz i had plenty time on my hands. Started with nothing, played a bonus and got it. And used that money to play other bonusses. I made from nothing almost 600 dollar within a year. Didnt take that much time though, but one day i got robbed. My internet banking account got hacked. I had a Moneybookers account which i used to put money from one pokeraccount to the other. Only 300 dollar left :(

Then all the fun was gone, i put the money on my normal bankingaccount and called it quits!

I used to play for fun on PokerStars but I stopped almost a year ago, I think. I remember taking all of Maca's money. :D

thanks guys ~ the sites I'm checking say it's safe and easy to withdraw your money whenever you want, aside from DHF's loss has anyone else had a tough time with money or with getting their money out?

and do you think someone who only understood Japanese would be able to participate (assuming the software interface was done in Japanese). Or does the (English-language) chat window become a part of actually playing?

thanks guys ~ the sites I'm checking say it's safe and easy to withdraw your money whenever you want, aside from DHF's loss has anyone else had a tough time with money or with getting their money out?

and do you think someone who only understood Japanese would be able to participate (assuming the software interface was done in Japanese). Or does the (English-language) chat window become a part of actually playing?

never had problems with withdraw on Pokerstars. the interface of pokerstars is freaking easy to understand it goes : fold, bet, check, call. that's it.

I used to play on CarbonPoker, up about $1000 in 2 months.

Now I play on Crazy Poker, up about $500 in 3 weeks.

I only play cash games.

Regarding the interface, most of them display chips and a number indicating the bet value, pot size, etc.

you could check out http://www.pokersourceonline.com for some info, also on free gifts and bonusses!

I always enjoyed playing Partypoker.

I think PKR is the worst, damn interface. I just wanna poker, not all the fancy pancy!

And then a couple of tables together, and some interfaces were so anoying you couldnt fit like 4 or 6 tables in your window (i have a bad screen also)

If you wanna make good money you gotta learn to play multiple tables..just build it. Start with one, than 2. And so on. I mostly did 4 max, but i wasnt to good either..

you could check out http://www.pokersourceonline.com for some info, also on free gifts and bonusses!

I always enjoyed playing Partypoker.

I think PKR is the worst, damn interface. I just wanna poker, not all the fancy pancy!

And then a couple of tables together, and some interfaces were so anoying you couldnt fit like 4 or 6 tables in your window (i have a bad screen also)

If you wanna make good money you gotta learn to play multiple tables..just build it. Start with one, than 2. And so on. I mostly did 4 max, but i wasnt to good either..

pros (Moneymaker and Raymer) said in an interview that the best # of games at the same time was 2 (VERY good players go for 3) because you can't be as good with too many players to read and remember. they said you can't be concentrated enough if you go for more than 2 or 3 tables.

I use to play only tournaments, because i'm not patient enough to wait for my hands in cash games.

pros (Moneymaker and Raymer) said in an interview that the best # of games at the same time was 2 (VERY good players go for 3) because you can't be as good with too many players to read and remember. they said you can't be concentrated enough if you go for more than 2 or 3 tables.

I use to play only tournaments, because i'm not patient enough to wait for my hands in cash games.

Yeah i used an online programm to collect the stats off all the players (and mine). While i played the programm showed their stats above their head. Preflop raise stats etc etc. I know its more fun to play without, but to play 4 tables you need it..

Maybe pros because they actually play the game. To make amazing profit, around ~$500 a week playing 12-15 hours a week, all you need to do is sign up for the bonuses with rakeback, sit with 8+ cash game tables open and playing premium hands accordingly, AA, KK, AK. That's it. If you chose the right site, each hand is rakeable, and you get a certain percentage of raked money back, so everytime u pass a blind, you get some money back regardless if you win or lose the pot. Nit poker is still profitable poker if you have the patience.

Maybe pros because they actually play the game. To make amazing profit, around ~$500 a week playing 12-15 hours a week, all you need to do is sign up for the bonuses with rakeback, sit with 8+ cash game tables open and playing premium hands accordingly, AA, KK, AK. That's it. If you chose the right site, each hand is rakeable, and you get a certain percentage of raked money back, so everytime u pass a blind, you get some money back regardless if you win or lose the pot. Nit poker is still profitable poker if you have the patience.

sounds good, but way to boring poker for me. I play more to have fun than to make money of this kind. I prefer playing 1 or 2 hour and win a 18 players Sit&Go than playing 8+ cash games at the time and only play AA,AK,KK. But if someone has enough patience to do this, it can certainly works well.

Of course the premium takeover trumps all sideways soft-wagers in the pot-manifold if your hovercraft is full of eels.

I play poker pretty much daily and I highly recommend Full Tilt Poker...they cash your money out, and they have never been caught using BOTS aka look it up on Partypoker and Absolute Poker.aka sister site of Ultimate Bet. Pokerstars is good but you might want to call it riverstars because there are bad beats all the time....full tilt is probably the best site for cash games and pokerstars is for sit and go's and tournaments..both are on my computer. The rest of them all suck.