GAME THREAD: Habs vs. Leafs | April 5th

Psycing

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dung Churry of Crap Broadcast Corp predicts Ottawa or Boston will beat the Habs. What a first class A-Hole and what an idiot I am for turning that station on for 20 seconds!

You're absolutely right. The turd can't even "tip his cap" to the team on what they've accomplished. Zero credibility is what he's got, allowing his jealousy and hatred to affect him even today.

Just came back from the party that Geolink was hosting...We were watching the game in between beers and the Tenacious D.....

Here come the playoffs and there goes our sleep. I really believe that I'm gonna be on 4 hours of sleep every night till mid June.

Good Lord I can't wait. This is the team oaf destiny. They will cause some serious damage...

If we make the finals, I vow to clime the Acropolis, take down the Greek flag and hang up the CH....

Dung Churry of Crap Broadcast Corp predicts Ottawa or Boston will beat the Habs. What a first class A-Hole and what an idiot I am for turning that station on for 20 seconds!

He's a god damn jackass. First saying Kovalev will take next year off, then saying the Bruins were due. ###### I hate the CBC.

If we make the finals, I vow to clime the Acropolis, take down the Greek flag and hang up the CH....

LOL :lol:

:clap:

He's a god damn jackass. First saying Kovalev will take next year off, then saying the Bruins were due. ###### I hate the CBC.

And he was chanting GO Leafs GO when interviewing those soldiers on Dickhead's Corner. Then that one soldier said Go Habs Go :hlogo:

I hate Cherry and always will. He will be dead before the leafs win the cup

:ghg:

Man, I went from nervous before the game about anyone getting injured, to proud as hell about the confidence and grit the boys played with at the end.

This team looks really good right now, IMO. They are a confident bunch.

I have a love hate relationship with CBC. Dung churry and the eastern games YOUR FIRED!!!

Western games with Kelly Rudy RULE!! I watch as many western games as possible as it is great hockey. Flames Cannucks tonight, should be good.

What a good game. Higgins deserved the Hatrick but hit the post twice in the game.

May i say it. What a game by Stewart. I already love this kid and i did not even know who he was whwn the Habs called him up.

Question:

Will TSN or CBC be brodcasting habs first round playoff games. Last year TSN and CBC split all the series, but CBC got the stanley cup finals.

Just wandering, and are we playing Thursday for sure?

Question:

Will TSN or CBC be brodcasting habs first round playoff games. Last year TSN and CBC split all the series, but CBC got the stanley cup finals.

CBC, RDS for the playoffs; not sure about TSN

Playoffs begin Wednesday

Thursday for Montreal :hlogo:

Question:

CBC has the rights to all the Canadian casts so i believe that all the Habs games will be on CBC.