HABS vs FLYERS • GAME THREAD • GAME 3

KoZed

If the Habs rally around teaching the Flyers some respect, than Philly is dead. Habs always play better when they're motivated and have something at stakes.

Not always but I think they will be on their game tonight.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as long as we can play like we did Saturday, we'll win this series. We out played Philly huge in game 2, just a lot of bad luck, with Biron making clutch saves and us missing some half-empty nets. The game could have easily been 8-4 for the habs, so I'm not worried yet, we're playing better hockey. Price needs to be more consistent though, ie. the first goal by the flyers in game 2 is one that needs to be saved to win games. it wasn't a fast or hard shot, just a wrister over the shoulder.

PLEASE tell me Carbs is making a couple switches... We need Ryder and Lats back in the Lineup. Stick with what got us to first in the East. And put Streit back on D, the FLyers are not a fast team.

Kovalev - Koivu - higgins

Kosty - PLeks - Kosty

Ryder - Laps - Latendresse

Begin -Smoke - Kostops!

Markov - Komi

Hamrlik - Streit

Boullion - Gorges

With Breezer definitely out, this is exactly the lineup i wanted to see. But, hard to say if both Lats and Ryder will draw in. In that case, Streit would have to replace OB on D. A line of Lats, Laps and Ryder would give the Habs a little more offensive punch.

all they need to do is bury their opportunities and the flyers are done. They do not have the speed or talent to match les habs. :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: oh by the way great thread Kozed you will be a winner today :clap:

Edited by habs rule

Dandy out, Lats in : YAAAAAAAAA this was so obvious i wonder why it took so long to understand that the missing thing of this line was to go get the puck in the corner.

Can someone explain to me what Philli did or what happend where they were laughing and mocking the habs.?...hence Kosto stirring it up

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!

I'm expecting a full on Habs assault tonight....

6-1 Monreal.....We'll see nittymaki(?) by the 2nd period.

Can someone explain to me what Philli did or what happend where they were laughing and mocking the habs.?...hence Kosto stirring it up

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!

I'm expecting a full on Habs assault tonight....

6-1 Monreal.....We'll see nittymaki(?) by the 2nd period.

As I've already said in the Kosty thread, the NHL should have a penalty for taunting, like they do in the NFL and CFL.

- Jack

Common. Kostopoulos (or someone) has to slip on a elbow-length rubber glove and personally remove that horse-shoe from Biron's a$$. Enough is enough already.

What a great play by Biron though - even if it was in pure desperation.

Well, crappy call to start the game..

That crappy, no good goalie Biron just poked checked Koivu on a clean breakaway... making the big saves for his team...

We need to get to Biron fast

The reason Biron has made some nice saves on the breakaway is because they did their homework..he said before the series that the Habs go to the backhand all the time.. and he reads them well.. If someone comes in and just picks the top corner they will beat him...

Edited by brobin