Habs ticket sales

JoeLassister

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you get two? who is the other one going to? to me?? :)

my gf is coming to montreal with me, i didn't take the splits because she might have ended up sitting beside you :lol:

once again I get stiffed by my favourite team. I really hope they have a great season otherwise I,ll be a frustrated and bitter lad :wall:

next year I'll go for the half a season pack.

score !!!

in the last row of the Bell Centre for a Monday night game against Florida :clap: :hlogo:

sweeeeeeet!

hehehe but Joe I'd bet you get to a lot more games than me. Last time I went, Thibault was making his Habs debut. :huh:

For those of you looking for tickets in toronto home opener vs Habs...I just got tickets face value because i found out leafs insiders got advance ticket sales!!!!

Go to the maple leafs website, tickets, individual games, then click on the link the provide, which will bring you to the ticketmaster website, and the promotional code is "cujo". Tickets for leafs aren't on sale to the general public until Saturday, but I would act NOW if you want to land some (for some odd reason i could only get one...not 2 or 3 or 4)..Anyways away from that fact I am just trying to help out some frustrated fans who didn't land any tickets yesterday. Good luck and I will meet up with ne1 from habsworld before the game!!!

For those of you looking for tickets in toronto home opener vs Habs...I just got tickets face value because i found out leafs insiders got advance ticket sales!!!!

Go to the maple leafs website, tickets, individual games, then click on the link the provide, which will bring you to the ticketmaster website, and the promotional code is "cujo". Tickets for leafs aren't on sale to the general public until Saturday, but I would act NOW if you want to land some (for some odd reason i could only get one...not 2 or 3 or 4)..Anyways away from that fact I am just trying to help out some frustrated fans who didn't land any tickets yesterday. Good luck and I will meet up with ne1 from habsworld before the game!!!

Too late now....the internet presale ended at 5pm Thursday unfortunately.

my gf is coming to montreal with me, i didn't take the splits because she might have ended up sitting beside you :lol:

no way... you had them and didn't take them? you know how much that can be worth? :o

score!

In the reds for the home opener :clap: :hlogo:

sweeeeeeeet!

oh, ah, i see... how !?

just won 5 side-by-side tickets in the blue section for friday 26th against Ottawa for 105$ ! cooool !!!

Hope the Kostitsyns will play, chances are good since they can't play in Detroit.

no way... you had them and didn't take them? you know how much that can be worth? :o

oh, ah, i see... how !?

I suppose I could have bought and resold the split pair but meh i'm not a scalper. I got the pair of reds from family. I'll have to bring a really nice present from Japan . . .

just won 5 side-by-side tickets in the blue section for friday 26th against Ottawa for 105$ ! cooool !!!

Hope the Kostitsyns will play, chances are good since they can't play in Detroit.

Great deal man, have fun :hlogo:

good for you !! how did you do it ??