Habs vs. Flyers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are riling Kovalev up now.. that rarely works out for other teams.. .best to leave him alone...

If I was Carbo.. i would be play Kovalev the entire commentary from tonight's game from Milbury...

What did Milbury say?

good chances on the habs pp, chances for the flyers

What did Milbury say?

Kovy will "never be a great player" because of his inconsistent work ethic

good chances on the habs pp, chances for the flyers

Kovy will "never be a great player" because of his inconsistent work ethic

More then that.. he is ridiculing him, saying he never buys into a system, and when he makes a good play, he goes.. look, he broke a sweat...

While Kovy has some issues, he has been working very hard this year and he certainly carried this team last year...

what a dive..

wow.. then they let real tripping go...

More then that.. he is ridiculing him, saying he never buys into a system, and when he makes a good play, he goes.. look, he broke a sweat...

yup, but you don't ridicule an average player, Milbury is just trying to get attention hehehe

I've been watching on CBC and would have to agree that Milbury sounds like an idiot, continually ridiculing Kovalev.

It's not like Milbury had a great eye for talent. Made some brutal trades in NYI. Would love it if Jim Hughson cut down Milbury on his time in New York as GM. Not likely though.

Better game from the Habs tonite.

Its funny how Kovalev has been one of our leading point guys even with his struggles, now he has two goals in two games and all the CBC can talk about is how bad he is..

:rolleyes:

I hadn't bothered to try CBC, I could have been watching all this time. I thought about it... and then didn't bother.