Habs @ Flames | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

How easily you forget how bad the powerplay was towards the end of last season, especially the playoffs. The league figured the Habs out, they've never adjusted. Having Streit this year wouldn't make a damn bit of difference.

38 points in 50GP this season on a team that is on the quest for Tavares....

Face it...we have no blueline shot right now which is why our PP SUCKS..we needed him

On a side note if we had that big shot, Kovalev would have more space to operate on the half boards like last season

Edited by l<OV4L3V

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calgary were struggling coming in... they were down after the first.. they came out hard... this is why they are winning. they may struggle at times to win, but they have jam... there was no way Calgary was losing to these cream puffs..

Exactly the word to describe the Habs in general.

there's no fight left in them. look at the hunched shoulders, the blank expressions. i wonder whether the leaders on this team are going to pump the room up in between periods, or sit quietly and stare at their skates and feel sorry for themselves?

WHAT?

We've got leaders on this team?!

Since when?

yeah it's all been said... this is not the way season #100 was supposed to play out. terrible game, and to make it worse, i expect to see the habs play really hard for the last three minutes ...

Dammit I can smell the stink of a bad season now. Good grief. Usually in the past decade the Habs lost the playoffs in November, December and partially in January. Then they get hot. Please let the slump be off by a month this year...I hope...

...and I doubt it. Why is it that a pattern is developing here? :angry: Eg: 2002 playoffs, 2003 missed, 2004 playoffs, lockout, 2006 playoffs, 2007 missed, 2008 playoffs...

2009? They'll likely make the playoffs but there needs to be some redemption soon. Not enough for the prize right now.

Can't this team put back to back successes together? A pattern is emerging. Turn it around!!! :angry:

It ain't over yet if the Canadiens want it to be that way. I'd throw out some encouraging words right now but I wouldn't wish to harm myself with further typing.

Normally I fart sunshine when it comes to the Habs, but this game has been horrible. Listless doesn't even begin to define it.