Habs @ Flames | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Outshot 20-4 in the 2nd.. nice way to carry the momentum. I would like to blame all the penalties called against us, the ones the killed us were the one called for us...

How hard is it for these idiots to make simply plays.. back to the point, man in front.. shoot..

Instead, it is constant bad passing, sloppy plays, and an unwillingness to get hit...

Gainey has a lot of work to do, this team is going to struggle to make the playoffs this year.. contender???? Pretender...

goddammit this is the most frustrating game ever.

the best strategy would be to take a penalty to go 4 on 4 whenever we have a powerplay.

This isn't even humor at this point...this is a sound strategy!!!

Wow. Another 2 periods of disgusting play. Glad i wont be around to watch the 3rd. Getting outshot 33-13 is just ridiculous.

Like i've said much earlier this season, BG the Habs need a d-man, that can move the puck and play the PP point. But right now, not much chemistry on the ice. Lately the team D has been horrific.

Like i've said much earlier this season, BG the Habs need a d-man, that can move the puck and play the PP point. But right now, not much chemistry on the ice. Lately the team D has been horrific.

Well you see his name was Mark Streit and he had a bullet and could play forward as well since this team is so injury prone...but nope...guess hes just a cap hit as everybody on here said before july 1st last year... :clap:

Well you see his name was Mark Streit and he had a bullet and could play forward as well since this team is so injury prone...but nope...guess hes just a cap hit as everybody on here said before july 1st last year... :clap:

How easily you forget how bad the powerplay was towards the end of last season, especially the playoffs. The league figured the Habs out, they've never adjusted. Having Streit this year wouldn't make a damn bit of difference.

Calgary were struggling coming in... they were down after the first.. they came out hard... this is why they are winning. they may struggle at times to win, but they have jam... there was no way Calgary was losing to these cream puffs..

And to think, so many predicted the habs as the favourites from the east this year.. kiss of death ..

Wow. Another 2 periods of disgusting play. Glad i wont be around to watch the 3rd. Getting outshot 33-13 is just ridiculous.

there's no fight left in them. look at the hunched shoulders, the blank expressions. i wonder whether the leaders on this team are going to pump the room up in between periods, or sit quietly and stare at their skates and feel sorry for themselves?

where's the passion for christ's sake!??