Sens reply to Habs

alexstream

they just got Comrie and Campoli for a 1st (SJ's) and MacAmmond

What an awful move for Ottawa. One winning streak and they're already going for the playoffs.

Wow, Comrie is UFA at the end of the year. How much you wanna bet he leaves at the end of the season...........again.

And just a note about these crap teams. I think its a genious move that they keep resigning guys like Guerin, Weight, Recchi, Tachuk and Comrie every year so that they can trade them at the end of the year for 1st round picks.

I suppose it's more like the 29th or 30th OA pick for Campoli - a puck moving d-man that Ottawa needs, with a McAmmond for Comrie swap.

Comrie played solid hockey for the Sens and they must believe that they can re-sign the forward to a new contract.

I actually like the move as Campoli will be signed through next season and Ottawa still holds their own 1st.

Wow !!! its the first time in Wang's history that the Isles have the better in a trade. I guess they're going for hedman.

I went to re-check was Kozed posted and it got linked to some nude adds below, some someone please put a NSFW tag to the link.

Good thing to you know you're a #### man Streamer. Money can fix that if you're so inclined :P