April 18th, 2009 | Canadiens @ Bruins | Game 2 Thread

Cataclaw

I'm not saying the Habs would be leading if the reffing were consistent this game, but it wouldn't be 5-1 that's for sure. 3-1 at best.

I need two hands to count the number of hooks i've seen from the Bruins in the 1st and 2nd. Sure the Habs got away with many of their own, but why the hell are the refs cherry picking their calls like this. It's beyond me. 5 power plays to 0? That's a net total of 10 minutes with a man down out of 40. Ridiculous.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carey Who?

Cristobal HUET is WHO we should have not Fcking got rid of for a 2nd Round Pick......thats who!!!!!

If this team busts out first round...I hope MTL calls for gaineys head....oh wait...they will neways because were not making it 2nd Round LMFAO

What are you an idiot?

Even if Gainey hadn't traded away Cristobal Huet, he was a free agent. What moron of a GM would sign a journeyman goaltender when you have to top prospects ready to play in the NHL.

Not to mention that Huet is so good, he can't even start for the team that signed him to a 5 million dollar a year contract.

I gotta admit... he's probably made enough mistakes to deserve a firing... but... there's no one else out there who could do as good a job than Gainey. Firing him would be horrific!

Please BTH enlighten me with a trade that Gainey has made that has made this organization so set for the playoffs other than trading youth for overrated injury-prone players?

I still can't believe... 4 hooking calls on the Habs. FOUR HOOKING CALLS. How many hooks did i count on the Bruins? At least 4 in the first and 3 in the 2nd, to my count.

Refs should give the Bruins 5 penalties, even this shit up, then back off and let the guys play HOCKEY without all this bullshit.

Please BTH enlighten me with a trade that Gainey has made that has made this organization so set for the playoffs other than trading youth for overrated injury-prone players?

I guess you blame Gainey for Lang going down for the season, or Tanguay missing 2 months... man what an Idiot Bob was for not forseeing that.

Well, he built the team that topped the East last year and then added Tanguay, Lang and Laraque (and then Schneider). Whatever problems the team is having are on the ice. You can't really fault him for the players we have. The team's so much better than when he took over, you can only feel grateful to him. For me, his worst move wasn't a trade at all... it was firing Carbonneau.

If you want to know a good trade he did that wasn't for an old guy: Rivet for Gorges & Sj 1st (Pacioretty). Zednik for a 3rd/4th for Johnson.

Edited by BTH

Uh, they were our two top scorers before they went down. You're an idiot.

Note: Before they went down....

The guy in my Name is the real leader of this team....so shut it and Hail Him....

YES!! JARO! JARO! JARO!!!

Edited by l<OV4L3V

Lang is Old...Tanguay Is Injury Prone

:clap: :clap: :clap:

continue being one of those delusional morons! :puke:

Alex Tanguary - games played by season

07/08 - 78

06/07 - 81

05/06 - 71

04/05 - 69

03/04 - 82

Robert Lang - games played by season

07/08 - 76

06/07 - 81

05/06 - 72

04/05 - 69

03/04 - 82

Who's the delusional moron? How about as opposed to just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks, you actually know what the ###### you're talking about.

Alex Tanguary - games played by season

07/08 - 78

06/07 - 81

05/06 - 71

04/05 - 69

03/04 - 82

Robert Lang - games played by season

07/08 - 76

06/07 - 81

05/06 - 72

04/05 - 69

03/04 - 82

Who's the delusional moron? How about as opposed to just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks, you actually know what the ###### you're talking about.

It's amazing how similar their GP are each season.

Lang is Old...Tanguay Is Injury Prone

1clap.gif 1clap.gif 1clap.gif

continue being one of those delusional morons! 1vomit.gif

Glad Farber put up the stats, saves me from having to do so.

Well, he built the team that topped the East last year and then added Tanguay, Lang and Laraque (and then Schneider). Whatever problems the team is having are on the ice. You can't really fault him for the players we have. The team's so much better than when he took over, you can only feel grateful to him. For me, his worst move wasn't a trade at all... it was firing Carbonneau.

If you want to know a good trade he did that wasn't for an old guy: Rivet for Gorges & Sj 1st (Pacioretty). Zednik for a 3rd/4th for Johnson.

Ok....huet for 2nd round

Ribeiro For Ninnemma and nothing?

Kovalev trade and Gorges/MaxPac trade was good

All I can say is this...the Nucleus of the development of this team does not belong to him.....Its Trevor Timmins

Edited by l<OV4L3V

You mean the $5M + backup in Chicago?

With better stats then our starter?

I would not have resigned him, but last year he was playing great so I would have kept him for the playoffs and then let him go. A 2nd round pick was not worth it.

As for Halak being in, I feel bad about it. You watch, Price will now start game 3 regardless of what Halak does now.

I sure hope the team plays hard in the 3rd and doesn't hang Halak out to dry so Gainey has an excuse to start Price.

Nice save there...

Note: Before they went down....

The guy in my Name is the real leader of this team....so shut it and Hail Him....

YES!! JARO! JARO! JARO!!!

12? 14 years-old?

Mom just walk in on you wanking on his jersey? You're spouting nonsense and being a dick to everyone. Go put on the Gimp outfit and enjoy yourself quietly.

All I can say is this...the Nucleus of the development of this team does not belong to him.....Its Trevor Timmins

That is ridiculous. Who the hell do you think hired the scouts? Everyone praises Trevor Timmins... but who brought him into the organization?

What Has Tanguay done this series?

What has lang done this series...

Who was Habsworld scapegoat.....neither of the above 2 players you both mentioned above...who has prevailed in the playoffs???? the guy that belongs as the Canadiens Captain thats who!

What Has Tanguay done this series?

What has lang done this series...

Who was Habsworld scapegoat.....neither of the above 2 players you both mentioned above...who has prevailed in the playoffs???? the guy that belongs as the Canadiens Captain thats who!

:puke:

Yeah, I just lost any respect I had for you. You have no idea what you are talking about.

As for Halak, I like it. The game is lost, so if you intend to start Halak (which is the right move), give him a period to warm up and see some action. He hasn't played in a while. I don't think Carey deserves half of the flak he's getting, but he isn't stealing any games either. We are down two games, so if there's a chance Halak can step in and catch fire, I would take it. Nothing else to lose.

Edited by ForumGhost