Habs eliminated, who do you cheer for?

KoZed

I going with the Briuns........then when they win it all we can at least say we were beaten by the best..

Yeh. It used to be the case that if a team beat us in a series that wasn't the finals, they wouldn't win the cup. But now... 2 out of the last 3 teams that have recently eliminated us have gone on to win it all (TB & CAR).

Can't help but want to cheer for Ovechkin & the Caps... Ovy didn't have a great game, but he was on the ice for the winning goal and you have to think that Lundqvist was worried about him before Fedorov decided to beat him glove side (as they did all Game 6).

Great game.

If Carolina can somehow make a comeback against NJ in the third right now, I'll be 7/8 for my predictions (Stupid Sharks...)

Washington almost blew it but they found a way to win! :) First playoff serie win in 11 years!

Those first 2 periods are the worse I saw them play in a long while and I never saw Oveckin having such a bad game before.

Staal scored with 30 secs!!!

Wow... NJ just lost the series in 40 seconds

Oh I think you see now that I'm a bit smarter than a monkey... :lol:

Gonna win me some money in my hockey pool :D

:puke:

I never want the Bruins to win ever..... under any circumstances. I'd like to see their top Dman hurt and two of their top forwards out and then we can see how well they play. That does not mean I wish any ill on Chara.

With MTL gone I will cheer against Philly, Boston, Carolina, Calgary. The only team I would be not too unhappy to see win is Chicago

So far so good. Now if only Boston and Carolina go out in this round :lol: Hopefully they beat each other up real good. Ditto Detroit and Anaheim.

• 2 weeks later...

Habs end of season disgusted me of hockey for a while. Not really "cheering" :(

I'd cheer for any Canadian team, but Nucks just got eliminated. and I say NO to RDS for following any team with lots of QC players.. NO I don't like the Pens!! ok!!! I don't care if Maxime Talbot plays there... he still SUCKS!

:P

Washington, Carolina, Wings are the teams I'd support out of the remaining unfinished Series.

However, I'd like a Chicago - Washington finale... just to mix the picture a bit... but that won't happen. :P