New Habs Vid

KoZed

its almost august here in hot, hot hot south florida. what else to do but watch old habs tapes and think about the 09-10 season. yeah i'm starting to get a buzz about the new look habs.i loved saku, kovalez and komi, but for all their worth, the habs really never progressed to the next level.second round playoff exits, or worse, are not staples of habs hockey. si it was time for them to go. i look forward to a new phase of speed , grit and hopefully some team unity.and while i'm not a fan of jaques martin, it could be worse,; we're stuck with our president for the next 4 years.

I can't believe how small all three of them look but Gionta looks like he is 10 years old :lol:

I don't know any 10 year olds with facial hair like that. :lol:

I honestly think that Brossard facility has helped made the Habs a top tier organization, a place players want to play. No more getting dressed at the Bell Centre and busing to a rink 20 minutes away for practice. I think it says something about this team that they were able to bring in all these guys, and the only UFA who seemed to want to leave at some level was Komisarek, and that was probably from his agent talking to him all year.

Now we need Spacek to stop by. I somehow doubt they'll have a big feature for Curtis Sanford or Mathieu Darche. :lol:

-I guess they didn't want Moen and Gill in the same picture, anyway it wouldn't fit.

-From what i see, the plan to bring Gomez friends is pretty clear.

-I like the fact that Spacek is in town, europeans usually don't show up for these

shows.

Seems Youppi! can play goal! With Sanford added that gives us real depth, expect Halak to be traded. . .. .

I don't think Halak is going anywhere...

I'm actually getting excited about the new guys. Like so many of us have said before, they may physically be small, but they play big. This is the kind of toughness I appreciate. Can't wait to see the puck going into the corners and these guys going in after it (and hoping some of that rubs off on the younger guys - A Kost, I'm looking at you!)

funny around time 0:60 of the vid the peewee goalie is after gionta and the latter replies with a face wash of sorts...

and Camm is pretty talkative in a team uplifting kind of way... I smell a Team leader...

captaincy (however you spell it) is gonna be between Camm and Gomez).... unless we get another vet forward player aka Marleau

Nice video. I'd never seen any of them before.

:rolleyes: :puke: at Carey Price seeing There Will Be Blood was the worst movie he'd ever seen.

:rolleyes: :puke: at Carey Price saying There Will Be Blood was the worst movie he'd ever seen.

That's actually one of the reasons I like Price more now :lol:

It wasn't the worst, but it was bad and excruciatingly slow.

Edited by Habitforming

That's actually one of the reasons I like Price more now :lol:

It wasn't the worst, but it was bad and excruciatingly slow.

lol Since when is slow a bad thing?

These vids are hilarious though. I just watched one asking one was the most whipped by his girlfriend and Kostopoulos said: "Definitely Saku Koivu. That's one area in which he doesn't show any leadership."

:rolleyes: :puke: at Carey Price seeing There Will Be Blood was the worst movie he'd ever seen.

I agree 100%

:clap: at Price !!! We've been there, done that though. ;)

These vids are hilarious though. I just watched one asking one was the most whipped by his girlfriend and Kostopoulos said: "Definitely Saku Koivu. That's one area in which he doesn't show any leadership."

I rest my case. :P

How come in the picture, it's just 5 guys? Moen, Gionta, Gomez, Cammalleri, and Mara?

Nevermind, thought for sure I saw Spacek where Moen was.

Ditto. But then again, There Will Be Blood is a character, psychological study. Wouldnt expect some 20 yrs old airhead to understand anything about it, let alone enjoy it,

Jeebus, I sure hope this isnt a premonition into the next 4 years. All the new UFAs couldnt even beat pee-wees. :lol:

Well, the vid didnt show the part where Moen flattened some kid in the corner and the rest of the pee-wees ran away crying.

Well, the vid didnt show the part where Moen flattened some kid in the corner and the rest of the pee-wees ran away crying.

HAHAHA! No Country for Young Men.