Habs Quiz #2

nhfarber

I think people had fun with the last quiz I did so I decided to do another one. This one's a bit easier, but there are a few tricky answers at the end.

Can you name every player who scored at least one point in a Habs jersey last season? Give it your best shot and then post your results in this thread.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/shalom18/0809HabsPoints

You left out Steve Begin.

I did embarrassingly poor. Considering I made most of the game threads last year, I can't believe how many guys I missed. Higgins was one of my favorites while he was here. I totally blanked on defenseman Like Schneider and Brisebois. I couldn't for the life of me remember the D who played forward, Dandy.

There are some problems with the quiz. Latendresse wouldn't work, but when I wrote Guillaume Latendresse, it accepted it.

Anyway, I got 26, although I'm sure I typed Price's name and it just didn't accept it. The other two were O'Byrne and Janik.

You left out Steve Bégin.

I did embarrassingly poor. Considering I made most of the game threads last year, I can't believe how many guys I missed. Higgins was one of my favorites while he was here. I totally blanked on defenseman Like Schneider and Brisebois. I couldn't for the life of me remember the D who played forward, Dandy.

You're right I missed him, he was left off the webpage I was using I guess because he was traded. I made the change.