Christmas Habs stuff

BCHabnut

Habs toolbox, hat, barberpole jersey, t-shirt, beer mug, hall of famers book! I can't belive they found a toolbox with Habs stuff on it!

For me, I also got that Hall of Famers book, a Habs car flag, a Centennial T-Shirt, and a collectible commemorative Canada Post stamp something or another (has 3 legends scoring goals on it). Though not Habs-related, I also got a book on the demise of the NHLPA, something that was on my list (as it may come in handy when I'm referring to CBA stuff).

Centennial T-shirt, 100th anniversary DVD box set (special edition version), fleece 100th ann. habs blanket, and a Jean Beliveau vintage jersey (soon to be signed). Un-habs related book.... Hockey Dad by Bob McKenzie :clap:

Edited by Habitforming

I finally picked up a replacement for my shrunken down Roy, Lemieux and Koivu jerseys. No lettering yet. Also got the "Maurice Richard the Rocket" movie dvd for $4.99 on the Best Buy online sale!

Edited by hab29RETIRED

For the first time in MANY years (like 6 or 7), nothing Habs related for me.

I might go to the Boutique du Centre Bell later for boxing day though and buy me something with the money I received for Christmas...