Dallas vs Habs

JoeLassister

OH MY GOD. Laraque finally scored after 2 useless years.

He looked like he just scored the cup winner.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God Dags is useless.

don't get what the timeout is for now?????

oh, Pouliot close again. like how this kid goes to the net!

+1

And as I said before the game - why wouldn't they start Halak after his last performance???

Don't know why coaches don't pull goalies anymore to wake up their teams????

Critisizing the goalie choice was so predictable on this website. They play back to back this weekend. Some of you are all over the map on this. We want both to be fresh, and you see something you don't like, and call for the other goalie. HELLO, both were going to play. This has become so lame, it's unreadable.

Big George and Pouliot lightin the lamp, oh ya!!

Critisizing the goalie choice was so predictable on this website. They play back to back this weekend. Some of you are all over the map on this. We want both to be fresh, and you see something you don't like, and call for the other goalie. HELLO, both were going to play. This has become so lame, it's unreadable.

give me a break. Halak got us a point on saterday. The guy had 4 days off. Should have started today and you could have played both goalies on the weekend for the back to backs.

As a coach you have to reward good performances. Long term, I'm not decided on either. If we want to get in the playoffs we need to go with the hot hand.

BTW, i didn't call for the other goalie based on what I saw in the game. If you look at the game thread, I posted the same thing BEFORE the game started.

Bottom line, we NEED to go with the hot hand, who is getting the job done. Given our place in the standings, we don't have the luxury of keeping both goalies happy or give them an oppertunity to get there shit together.

wtf was that, not nice

wtf was that, not nice

Sloppy, sloppy game for both teams, the habs, of coarse are earning a PHd in sloppy play!

give me a break. Halak got us a point on saterday. The guy had 4 days off. Should have started today and you could have played both goalies on the weekend for the back to backs.

As a coach you have to reward good performances. Long term, I'm not decided on either. If we want to get in the playoffs we need to go with the hot hand.

BTW, i didn't call for the other goalie based on what I saw in the game. If you look at the game thread, I posted the same thing BEFORE the game started.

Bottom line, we NEED to go with the hot hand, who is getting the job done. Given our place in the standings, we don't have the luxury of keeping both goalies happy or give them an oppertunity to get there shit together.

Why are so many people calling for a win and you're in system, then crying when their favourite goalie loses and is out?

Why are so many people calling for a win and you're in system, then crying when their favourite goalie loses and is out?

Ummm, as is said, Halak is NOT my favourite goalie. Based on his CURRENT play, IMO, he is our best option for a victory.

Price has been erratic and letting in weird goals at inoppertune times.

hey Habsy...it could be worse... I could comment more often!

Holy shit aren't you guys tired of arguing about goalies? I know I'm tired of hearing it.

I'm tired about arguing why the HOT goalie should be playing - as I've said I don't have preferance long term to either one. We NEED points right now and the guy that is getting the job done, should continue to start!!!

Edited by hab29RETIRED

hey Habsy...it could be worse... I could comment more often!

Please no!! Bottom line, I enjoy this site. I like BOTH goalies, and I respect everyone's opinion. I'm just so over the goalie stuff. I want to trade one to free us all, and hopefully improve the team.

Please no!! Bottom line, I enjoy this site. I like BOTH goalies, and I respect everyone's opinion. I'm just so over the goalie stuff. I want to trade one to free us all, and hopefully improve the team.

Good luck. That is what people thought when Huet was traded. Bottom line, we will have these arguments until Price decisively plays better then the other goalie. You don't see these debates in NJ, Calgary, Vancouver, etc. :)

I knew that would scare you. It even sent a chill down my spine! Whew!