Price Named NHL's First Star of the Week

lazy26

Dont get Price to the all star game again pls. Just remember what happened last time.

+1

I'm all for pleks and price getting some rest.

I wouldn't put Price on the list. Remember, while he had a good week he was middle of the pack in goalies.

Yes, there are some dumb names on there (looking at you Toronto), but each team got to put 2 names on the list. I suspect Burke put forward Phaneuf and Giguere, two guys who would not be on the list otherwise. This forced the league to add Kaberle and Kessel. Smart move by Burke.

Frankly, Gionta doesn't deserve to be on the list based on current play, but perhaps he was put forward by the Habs since he is the captain.

I don't care anyway, take the week off boys.

Edited by brobin

The curse over Carey Price has been lifted. Nothing is going to stop him from dominating the NHL for at least the next decade. Good decision by Pierre Gautier and staff. :hockey::hockey::hockey:

Absoluement it seems. Looks like a very solid decision. And a very tough one.

It was Gauthier that decided to leave off Plekanec and Price?

I figured the NHL left them off the ballot because they figured the Montreal fans would make them starters. *shrug* They're probably still going to get the most votes, and they deserve to make it anyway.