Richards said that Subban needs to earn respect

coach

I personally would love to see White up on the big club, he's fiesty and I like his game. I wouldn't mind seeing him replace Pyatt even though Pyatt has been decent this season, I think White just brings more, but really as said above there is no room for a goon.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ryan White again either. He was good in the pre-season and didn't back down from anyone. Plus I hate Tom Pyatt. He's good in the defensive zone but when he's got the puck, or is trying to play offense, he drives me crazy. Makes me wish Dustin Boyd gets another chance as well.

Ovechkin fights Richards

Ovechkin manned up.

The hit on booth was pretty cheap, i hadn't seen it for some time, i thought it was a fully body hit and the shoulder caught his chin not a straight shoulder to the chin hit.

PK is more than capable of handling himself, he does not play the game like a finesse player and i would take great pleasure in him punching the crap out of richards monday night or at any point in time this season.

Don't be shocked if Totoo and Subban go tonight, their two styles will clash they both play a physical game and is in the other teams face, (PK will need to be weary of the sucker punch).

Here is a quick list of guys PK will be scrapping in an arena near you in the future. Feel free to predict his W/L

Nathan Horton

Colby Armstrong

Brandon Dubinski

Ruttu/Ottawa

Foligno/Pay back

Kaleta

Gregory Campbell

Mark Stuart

Ference

Hartnell

Richards

Carcillo/most likely jump PK.

Edited by lazy26

It would be really awesome for Gionta to step up and tell Richards to shut his trap and stop his whining.

Best way to get payback is where it countss: on the board.

Richards is a whiny punk. Worst. Captain. Ever. Typical Cryer.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Ovechkin fights Richards

Ovechkin manned up.

The hit on booth was pretty cheap, i hadn't seen it for some time, i thought it was a fully body hit and the shoulder caught his chin not a straight shoulder to the chin hit.

PK is more than capable of handling himself, he does not play the game like a finesse player and i would take great pleasure in him punching the crap out of richards monday night or at any point in time this season.

Don't be shocked if Totoo and Subban go tonight, their two styles will clash they both play a physical game and is in the other teams face, (PK will need to be weary of the sucker punch).

Here is a quick list of guys PK will be scrapping in an arena near you in the future. Feel free to predict his W/L

Nathan Horton

Colby Armstrong

Brandon Dubinski

Ruttu/Ottawa

Foligno/Pay back

Kaleta

Gregory Campbell

Mark Stuart

Ference

Hartnell

Richards

Carcillo/most likely jump PK.

I understand your wanting of blood but can't you see the down side? Injury? Loss of ice time?

umm, why are we talking aboot ths? ^_^

I have yet to see PK do anything that was disrespectfull. Oh, its because Cherry said so after the Pens game where PK went over to Crosby after Crosby cheap shotted PK from behind and PK went over to Crosby and said something like "I'll see ya later". It was awesome later in that game when PK came out of nowhere and smoked Crosby behind the Pens net. :lol:

Richards whinning aboot PK is funny.Does anybody really think that if a 6-2 210+ lbs Habs had have been pushing Briere around and if Richards was within 10 feet of it that Richards wouldnt have come to Brieres rescue?

All PK did was go to help out AK. AK wouldnt have stood much of a chance against Richards and Richards damn well knows that. Typically bully mentality really. Richards doesnt want a real fight with somebody who can fight back. Damn that PK for ruining Richards from beating up a pacifist. Learn some respect PK. :rolleyes:

Anybody hear the Don Cherry Rant on the weekend ?

That guy is useless and a biggot.

Cherry is living in the past and I believe the game has passed him by. He reminds me of the old grandfather who says to the grandchildren, "I remember when...........". I do respect his love and respect for the fallen Canadian soldiers and law enforcement officers. He does have a soft heart for kids and people in general, it is simply his hockey comments that are sad.

Anybody hear the Don Cherry Rant on the weekend ?

That guy is useless and a biggot.

That is a loaded accusation when you're talking about a black player. Cherry has been bigoted against Europeans, but he is not a bigot beyond that. When Sidney Crosby showboated in junior, Cherry said that if he kept it up someone would break his arm. So it's not about bigotry - it's about an archaic and ridiculous 'code' that says rookies aren't allowed to be flashy. Because, you know, we wouldn't want hockey to actually be entertaining or anything.

That is a loaded accusation when you're talking about a black player. Cherry has been bigoted against Europeans, but he is not a bigot beyond that. When Sidney Crosby showboated in junior, Cherry said that if he kept it up someone would break his arm. So it's not about bigotry - it's about an archaic and ridiculous 'code' that says rookies aren't allowed to be flashy. Because, you know, we wouldn't want hockey to actually be entertaining or anything.

Yeah, heaven forbid! :lol: