GDT: Montreal at Florida, Dec. 31, 1700 EST

lazy26

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wisniewski on the PP! Works for me...

this trade is looking better by the period...

Go HABS Go!

Is Wisniewski a keeper? Maybe he should be locked up long term? He's only 26, and widely considered a top 4. He could be a nice piece of the future puzzle.

agreed.. say 4.5 Mil per avg. for the next 5 years? lets put it into paper...

and can we just leave Gomez in Florida to an early retirement. please? I cannot deal with his good / bad guy act.

Edited by Chips

Is Wisniewski a keeper? Maybe he should be locked up long term? He's only 26, and widely considered a top 4. He could be a nice piece of the future puzzle.

love to keep him, but he is a UFA, so it will depend on what he wants. We have already overpaid for a bunch of guys and I can see him wanting and possibly being able to get $5m, given the market for dmen. Hell we paid Hamrlik $5.5M when at the time his next best offer was supposed to have been $4M from Calgary for 2 less years.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

agreed.. say 4.5 Mil per avg. for the next 5 years? lets put it into paper...

and can we just leave Gomez in Florida to an early retirement. please? I cannot deal with his good / bad guy act.

You know if the habs get creative, they might be able to move him to team needing a center like Edmonton, who have a lot of wingers and needs an experienced center. Souray's still got a yar left on his contract. What if we offered up Gomez for Souray and a draft pick or one of Edmonton's prospects. The intention would be too keep Souray and his ridiculous contract buried in the minors.

Ok AK46 took a bad penalty, but having Pyatt with Pleks and Cammy???? I don't see the same treatment when Gomez or Cammy take stupid penalties.

well at least they will get one point! Can't believe they showed enough fight to come back!

well at least they will get one point! Can't believe they showed enough fight to come back!

agreed I'll take the effort over anything else... good on them.

Go Habs Go!

Thank god for CJAD - Wiz scores - they actually came back!!!!!

What happened with RDS??? Are they still crying over Laps that they aren't showing OT????

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Ok AK46 took a bad penalty, but having Pyatt with Pleks and Cammy???? I don't see the same treatment when Gomez or Cammy take stupid penalties.

Absolutely... PG and the co must not like that...

WHAT WIZ scored again why are we not seeing it?

OT and the Wiz kid comes through... pinch me. we have a player. !

We win!

GO HABS GO!

Edited by Chips

Absolutely... PG and the co must not like that...

WHAT WIZ scored again why are we not seeing it?

I think RDS was still crying over losing their golden boy, the last of the great French hope on the team - Laps!

Wiz comes as advertised. A top-4 offensive defenceman :clap: Dare I hope that we're already starting to see what I anticipated when we acquired him - i.e., a better all-around game driven from the back end.

Really, a strong effort tonight. They had what, 46 shots? Gomez and Gio were playing like their jockstraps were on fire. Let's see more of that!!

RDS really f*cked up. What a joke.

What happened with RDS?? Did they cut the feed??

Good thing I was watching on the Florida network.

Went to commercial, then the panel, then a commercial, then the panel announced Wisniewski had scored. No clue why.

My bell listing has the Canada Sweden game listed as starting at 7:30 (obviously taped) so maybe they cut away to set up that game?

Like the Heidi game all over again................................ :wacko:

Technical problems, they lost the feed.

Guess Max left his hotel room after the deal was announced ........... :lol:

And now the 3 of then are sitting with that stunned look on their face waiting for the feed.....

So Wisniewski get's the winner. I don't want to get too excited, obviously it's a marathon, not a sprint. But if he's a top 4, and we sign him, it makes Ryan McDonaugh and David Fischer easier to digest.