How many fights tonight against Boston ?

JoeLassister

How many fights tonight against Boston ?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How many fights tonight against Boston ?

• 5 +

It will no doubt be a night of trash talk and great hits but I don't think either team wants to spend any time in the box for fighting.

However,I wouldn't be surprised if Boston pulls out that tactic in the third if they're frustrated and down a couple goals.

Edited by BrenDittero

I wish we'd have 2 fights tonight.

first fight - Ryan White - He needs to fight someone to prove he's a man and he belongs with the big boys.

second fight - Emotions will get the better of Pernell Karl and he'll drop someone. Hopefully he'll take his visor off this time before doling out a serious beating to some unlucky Bruin schmuck

Often when you expect a crazy game there's nothing happening at all. So I said 0..

I went with 1 on the theory that Moen or Pyatt or whoever will give it a go, but I agree with the logic above. If the Habs are smart they will play THEIR game, not Boston's: shut 'em down with ace goaltending and their patented 'bend-don't-break' defence, skate 'em into dust, pump a few in at the other end and restore the Prunes to their natural state: whining losers.

I went with 1 on the theory that Moen or Pyatt or whoever will give it a go, but I agree with the logic above. If the Habs are smart they will play THEIR game, not Boston's: shut 'em down with ace goaltending and their patented 'bend-don't-break' defence, skate 'em into dust, pump a few in at the other end and restore the Prunes to their natural state: whining losers.

I want at least one. I voted 2. For some reason, I think someone will try Pouliot tonight. Someone bigger like McQuaid or even Lucic.

I want us to win and not get injured. No fights please...

You called it. I knew that Patches and Subban were too good to be true - it was only a matter of time before one (or both) faced a catastrophic injury. Lo and behold.

You called it. I knew that Patches and Subban were too good to be true - it was only a matter of time before one (or both) faced a catastrophic injury. Lo and behold.

Considering the short history btw Chara and Pacioretty, we could argue Chara had a motive and there was a deliberate attempt to injure. This goes beyond sports and may be enough to send Chara to jail.

Considering the short history btw Chara and Pacioretty, we could argue Chara had a motive and there was a deliberate attempt to injure. This goes beyond sports and may be enough to send Chara to jail.

I'd like to agree, but Wamsley's right, it probably won't stand up in court. My concern is more that the NHL will use the perceived ambiguity around Chara's intentions ('did he "merely" intend to hurt Pacioretty, or to kill him?') as a rationale for only minor disciplinary action. Wansley's words are gold here: HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULT. And he should be held accountable. You shouldn't need mind readers in order to have justice.

I knew White was going to fight tonight. Just had a feeling. That was a great tilt.

And Joe was right in predicting Lucic trying Pouliot. Great composure from Benoit to shrug him off

I hope Chara gets suspended for a long time. That hit reminded me of the Olympics when that Luger died. Very scary.

I knew White was going to fight tonight. Just had a feeling. That was a great tilt.

And Joe was right in predicting Lucic trying Pouliot. Great composure from Benoit to shrug him off

I hope Chara gets suspended for a long time. That hit reminded me of the Olympics when that Luger died. Very scary.

cool.gif I was alone in front of m tv saying to myself : "More of a prophete, less of a fan."

*Stole this line from Daniel Tosh...laugh.gif

cool.gif I was alone in front of m tv saying to myself : "More of a prophete, less of a fan."

*Stole this line from Daniel Tosh...laugh.gif

If you were truly a prophet you would have warned Pax :(

The thing is, even him knew it was coming, as quoted in an article earlier yesterday.

Can't imagine how the night was for his parents watching in the stands.