GDT: Caps @ Habs - March 15th, 2011

bar

This year has been brutal. Every time I get any type of comfort something happens.

Markov, then Pacioretty and 11 up with 13 to go and they lose Pleks too? I just expect the worst after the last 5 months in regards to injuries.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was actually healthy, he could. He's been out since the Marlie TV game last Sunday though.

Really? I should keep up with the Dawgs more. I thought only Dawes was out. Convenient. The two Randys in Hamilton must be pulling their hair out.

Really? I should keep up with the Dawgs more. I thought only Dawes was out. Convenient. The two Randys in Hamilton must be pulling their hair out.

Russell too, Hamilton has been dressing 11 forwards and 7 D the last few games and have everyone listed on their Clear Day and Residency rosters that isn't hurt already playing. If even 1 player has to get called up, they're in serious trouble.

Also, HW 3 Stars now up: http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=2424

I think Engqvist will get the call. Pouliot played a lot of years as a centre too, so Dawes would also be a logical call up.

Palushaj sent down and Enqvist called up. It took a few games, but I called that one