March 9, Habs vs Lightning, 7 PM

HabsTrick450

Comedy of errors.

And boom... Down again... Price needs to get off his knees.

Faceoffs are killing us again... Sadly, White improves our average.

Yes White will be back in next game, Dumont has been nothing but an AHL scrub.

Comedy of errors.

Yes White will be back in next game, Dumont has been nothing but an AHL scrub.

yes. but he is french, so there will always be support to bring him back up.

No chance for Price.

Well...someone already hates Dumont

No hate but he has not been good tonight.

No big energy and does not bring what White does in the circle nor in the toughness.

"So Subban scores a goal and creates a goal with his shot from the point on the left side on the PP...

Better move him to the right side."

/Habs PP coach's inner thought process

I've been saying that since last year. Subban has been a lot more effective on the left side. Take a look at the goals that Subban or his effectiveness on the PP that he has scored since he got into the league. He takes the one timer and gets that shot away a lot faster when he is on the left side.

Pateryn has a good hard pass. Nothing soft about him.

I'd rather give him a longer look then having Kaberle in the lineup - hell, I'd rather give him a longer look and sit Boulian. Dumount on the other hand, doesn't belong, unless he is replacing Moen.

I've been saying that since last year. Subban has been a lot more effective on the left side. Take a look at the goals that Subban or his effectiveness on the PP that he has scored since he got into the league. He takes the one timer and gets that shot away a lot faster when he is on the left side.

Pateryn looks ok. He should stick around for a while. He doesn't look like he'll give up a penalty shot on the power play. I can't get over that!

I'd rather give him a longer look then having Kaberle in the lineup - hell, I'd rather give him a longer look and sit Boulian. Dumount on the other hand, doesn't belong, unless he is replacing Moen.

Please. I know you don't like Moen but he's significantly better than Dumont. It's not even close. A bad Moen shift is still an NHL shift. Dumont hasn't shown me an NHL shift aside from the one pocket steal he made.

No big energy and does not bring what White does in the circle nor in the toughness.

5/9 tonight, that's a better percentage than White actually. Dumont's lack of size has been noticeable but he's playing with a bit of energy, something that we can't say about White recently. That said, I'd have White back in too, the one game benching should send the right message.

5/9 tonight, that's a better percentage than White actually. Dumont's lack of size has been noticeable but he's playing with a bit of energy, something that we can't say about White recently. That said, I'd have White back in too, the one game benching should send the right message.

The problem with him winning so many faceoffs is that there's a greater chance Armstrong might get the puck. We can nitpick the fourth line but the big guns aren't getting the job done. Besides the goal, has Desjardins been troubled at all?