March 23, Sabres vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

MT really needs to give Eller and Galchenyuk a long look on the PP - especially the way they are playing tonight.

• Upvote 1

And that's why you need someone with hands playing with eller and Galchenyuk. Armstrong could have buried two tonight.

terrible pass by maxpac.

That said Army created a chance for himself tonight

Yes horrible by Max Pac - kills the momentum, I am glad however he stopped the 2 on 1.

Chucky has 3 shots already tonight so yes I agree big time he and Eller need a nice look on the PP tonight.

PRICE WITH 2 MASSIVE SAVES LATE IN THAT PERIOD

can't believe i'm cheering for the leafs tonight. brings back memories of the days when the nordiques were in the league.

So, according to Cherry, boston doesnt get many power plays because they dont dive, and PK would have been this good two years ago had he listened

Makes me want to puke.

I like watching coaches corner with my girlfriend, as Americans, she especially, we get a real kick out of it. I'm not sure why the DD line isn't playing much

Good first 90 seconds.

As for Cherry hes there to create controversy, the game passed him by years ago

I like watching coaches corner with my girlfriend, as Americans, she especially, we get a real kick out of it. I'm not sure why the DD line isn't playing much

They had 2nd most ice of any line.

the way eller is playing, i really don't get why he isn't out their on the PP. Both Eller and & Galchenyuk have looked great tonight. Give them rally or Maxpac on the PP.

This is definitely one of those, "Playing a team with nothing to lose" games.

Montreal is pounding them but Miller is shutting the door and Buffalo is just locking it down. Not trying to win, just trying not to lose.

With a win tonight the Sabres are 2 points out of the playoffs.

Another huge save by Price.